Project CARS 2 2nd Sep 2018 - Short-Circuit (1 Viewer)

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
One of the most enjoyable races I’ve had in a long time, and it’s so good to be racing again with all you guys while sitting out season 5!

After making 1 mistake and throwing away a potential P5 in race 1, what an experience it was to have 5 cars battling for the lead in race 2, all RSR veterans. Still after all these years, all the old names of RSR like us can have such close racing with 100% trust it will be clean, it was a pleasure.

I spent my time at the back of the pack (apart from a brief trip to P2 for one whole straight) waiting for either a crash ahead or to seize the perfect time to slipstream past as many as possible on the last lap as I knew whoever was in front at the end would be super vunerable. Unfortunately I just didn’t have the pace or the right timing and finished P5 but I knew deep down there was far to much talent and respect between the drivers ahead that there wasn’t going to be a crash.

All I can say is thank you to the slipstream for giving a slower driver like me who really shouldn’t be fighting for the lead with the likes of @Puffpirat @t0daY @steveg200 and @Battenberg a chance to have some crazy good fun with them.

Sonic

Community Member
Reaction score
Extreme driving with the unscrewed steering wheel TC-PC in the helmet of the VR. Fingers and other limbs were not affected :))

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
A bit delayed, but here's my POV from the night. I've linked it straight to the Race 2 start, because that's all we want to see ;) Again, absolutely awesome stuff @t0daY @Puffpirat @steveg200 and @SillySausage!

9:25 - Qualy 1 'hot' lap.
12:50 - Race 1 start. Race effectively ended at T3.
48:20 - Qualy 2 pole lap.
49:23 - Lap time double take :D I couldn't believe how close it was.
55:40 - Race 2 start. An insane 5 way battle for the lead from the very start to the very end. Absolutely bananas.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever watched a more thrilling, action-packed, race than that. I have been glued to my screen for the last 20 minutes, unable to look away for a second, lest I miss another bit of action. That, right there, is as good an advert for RSR as you will ever see.

Bravo gentlemen, bravo :pompous:

Users who are viewing this thread