Assetto Corsa Competizione 3 Hours of Imola (hosted by RCI) (1 Viewer)

3 Hours of Imola (hosted by RCI)
Posted by Tom
Assetto Corsa Competizione
Saturday, December 5, 2020 - 18:00
Until: Saturday, December 5, 2020 - 21:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just remember that at RCi we are only allowed to use in game editor liveries.

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Just remember that at RCi we are only allowed to use in game editor liveries.
Because custom liveries cause unnecessary server load and lag when someone with custom livery logs in

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Bop is totally messed, amg and lexus are dominating...

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Team Purple not sure if that is intentional but you have the 'old' Ferrari selected for this race in the team registration :).

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Liveries are here! Put your .json file into 'Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Customs\Cars'. A bonus sneak peak into our new colour scheme for 2021, I'm especially jealous of the Academy Green guys! ;)

RSR ACC 2021 Liveries Preview@0.5x.png

@t0daY @Dutchtastic @Vernux @PiGuy @kobusnell @drukqs @MelBonkers @Imthecrabby @Owfier @hinesy32 @Pierre CREUSEVAULT @benimi @Havocc @FlyAxL

Last edited:

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Liveries are here! Put your .json file into 'Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Customs\Cars'. A bonus sneak peak into our new colour scheme for 2021, I'm especially jealous of the Academy Green guys! ;)

View attachment 9596

@t0daY @Dutchtastic @Vernux @PiGuy @kobusnell @drukqs @MelBonkers @Imthecrabby @Owfier @hinesy32 @Pierre CREUSEVAULT @benimi @Havocc @FlyAxL
So did somebody contact RCI to say that we are running these liveries since I can't edit my sign up anymore on the site so I can't pu the livery in the "livery" box or Does this not need to be filled in?

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
So do they mean we can't chose who drives first? The guy who made the team is forced to drive first?

dffc8a4bab855c104705db7296825f68.png

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
So do they mean we can't chose who drives first? The guy who made the team is forced to drive first?

View attachment 9605
You can change with a swap command that you can write in the server chat.

Driver 1 (which for this series is whoever registered the team) should ALWAYS in ALL CIRCUNSTANCES, be the first person to join the server. Then press Drive and immediately return to garage (just to be extra safe). Then at that point, other drivers can join.

Once the other driver that is supposed to drive is ON, there is a 'swap' command that you can run to change the driver manually.

@Battenberg knows the command and should be able to help you with that.

Users who are viewing this thread