30th Apr 2017 - 2 Hours Monza - Crossover with PRD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattp

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi. Stupid question but just checking that the driver briefing today is at 18:00 GWT? Cheers.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
Yes! No rain! :D

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ah man i have to pull out of the race. We're visiting my parents over the weekend and everything is taking longer than expected. I won't be home in time :(

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
Think I forgot to enter........ Sorry :D

Name: Ramiboo
What Class do you want to drive? C9

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just did 4 or 5 laps with the Ford Zakspeed with default setup and with my F1 steering wheel and full fuel. I can do low 1m50s. I will change to my GT wheel as the steering with the F1 wheel is too direct and I can't get a positive feeling with the car. The question now is: is 1m50 too slow with the Zakspeed?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

GioVtec

Head RSR Designs
Community Member
Reaction score
Just did 4 or 5 laps with the Ford Zakspeed with default setup and with my F1 steering wheel and full fuel. I can do low 1m50s. I will change to my GT wheel as the steering with the F1 wheel is too direct and I can't get a positive feeling with the car. The question now is: is 1m50 too slow with the Zakspeed?

Yesterday I did 80 laps. First stint were 47-48s with the bimmer, second stint were more like 48-49's.

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
The only thing I can't decide upon is what radiator setting to use for my bmw, and i'm 50/50 whether to change tyres or not.

GioVtec

Head RSR Designs
Community Member
Reaction score
The only thing I can't decide upon is what radiator setting to use for my bmw, and i'm 50/50 whether to change tyres or not.

My radiator is @40% was getting damage a bit less then 1% per lap, and for the tyres, I think I'll go with one set, but it'll depend on which situation I'm in.

Sledgar

Community Member
Reaction score
Quick question: where can i see how mich damage my car takes per lap. Some of you are talking about "1% damage per lap". Where can i see these stats?

Mark

Community Member
Reaction score
I use the 'pcars' app on an iPad.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I've had to retire. I'm currently burning up and cannot concentrate on my driving. I've already caused 2 incidents in qualifying through my inability to focus. Have a good race folks.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
well that ended quick... i dialed the carpi in soo good nothing could touch it.((thats what doing over 200 laps will do))... at green green green i was gone built a gap and then lost it.. not to mind i was clawing my way back up i believe i got right back up to behind 5th when i made a move on the last chicain a c9 decided it was going to also pass me and @The Wayfaerer causing me to hit him and send us both off track.(not a good place for a c9 to lap us crist your quicker just wait we were battling for position).. again i thought deep breath calm down lets get on so made my way back to 7th gaining on 6th rapidly were out of no were around the last corner engine blown. i had no warning from pit crew just boom... yet another race i could of potentially of won and got rolled over... ((((deep breath relax now to get on with testing for rsr cup season 2 as i wont be left at the rear this time.))

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
really sorry for the disconnect @ramiboo i think pcars kicked me and my pc went in to a state of retardation really sorry

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Well, had a great first third of the race, p2 in group 5, went in for the Pit stop and got stuck for about 30 seconds longer than I should have been, eventually got realeased and a few laps later project cars froze and I had to quit. Well hacked off, was on for my best result for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread