30th Apr 2017 - 2 Hours Monza - Crossover with PRD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MECZero

Community Member
Reaction score
Had one more stop to go and had 3rd (possibly 2nd) in contention and the Oculus cut out around lap 54-ish. Unbelievable. :(

Was one of the best races I've had up until that point. Still had a blast none the less. ;) I'm curious to see the end results.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Results are online and can be found here. Cross-Results will be done tonight.

--- Merged ---

Cross-Results are now online as well and can be found here! Both out laps were 3:30min long, thanks for saving me some times chaps :)

Congrats to Nooonotreally and xCrazydogx (both from PRD) for winning their classes in the overall standings. Well done!

Nakor

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
What crazy cars! Never saw so many lost rears from such talented drivers like you all! :)
I really enjoyed the race and the luck with a stable connection and no engine failure was on my side. Had great battles with @Stormin . We switched places many times without touching. Great driving! And it couldn't be any closer to the end, next time perhaps it's the other way round!
2017-04-30 20-57-47_2 May 2017, 00.00.11.png

GosuNoob

Community Member
Reaction score
Wow guys. Just as with any of our endurance races, keeping it out of the walls is key. Great racing everyone!

Looking forward to the next one ;)

B

Blue Monkey

Also I don't remember at what point in the race you spun in turn 1, but mega bonus points for a perfect 360 spin! Need to highlight that spin, it almost looked planned haha. Like one of those celebratory WRC 360's in the middle of a hairpin when they have the Rally locked up.
Found it @1:17:25
That 360° xD

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just looking through the names, I'm pretty certain it was darkangelsi that I hit up the arse in qualifying - shortly before the 2nd chicane. I really don't know what I was doing and can only apologise again, sorry fella :( . I have no idea who it was that clipped me as I span out of the first chicane - again, I can only apologise but I had no control (despite trying to take it steady on my outlap on cold tyres). It was shortly after this that I left the session, conscious that I was not feeling at all right.

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Cluck yes it was me you hit in qualifying but dont worry about it. no harm no foul from my point of view.

hope your feeling better now./

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
Here's my highlights video for this event. I had a boringly consistent race which is exactly what I needed. :p So much fun though, looking forward to the next one!

Nice drive Silly, from looking at your footage it looks like you did a very good job setting up your car. It looks very stable in all kinds of conditions! And compliments for the composure that you show by making 0 mistakes in 2 hours.

We had some nice moments that race!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread