Project CARS 2 30th Apr 2018 - Crossbow Experience (DLC required) (1 Viewer)

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Jussi_SMS what's your opinion about going onto curbs in general? I find it extremely hard to control you car on some set of curbs, like the ones from yesterday. If you don't approach them in a perfect angle they just want to kill you 9/10 times. I would be cool if it's only the X-Bow that struggles with it, but I don't know many cars that don't struggle on curbs like Hockenheim, Road America, and so on. Seeing IRL race cars taking those curbs makes me think if the drivers really struggle this much too. o_O

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It was an exciting battle for sure :D I knew you where faster than me, so sorry for not doing us a "favor" by letting you go, I just wanted to have some fun and see how long I could hold you off. I enjoyed the battle! :)
Oh don't apologise, that was thoroughly enjoyable :). I had to put my proper thinking cap on to work out where to get past you, after following you for a couple of laps! I really enjoyed that fight, just as I had enjoyed the fight with Jussi in the 2nd race. The car lends itself to some really fun racing.

Hannibal Smith said:
I love it when a plan comes together

Like I said, it was a pity the server kicked me out, would have been fun to see how the race developed from there. We were both gaining ground on Raigore at the time, so there would have been some opportunity to trade places again :)

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
Kidding, they are very slow by comparison. But they're not designed for racing purposes, they're track oriented road tyres, not racing semi-slicks. They're still pretty damn blistering compared to normal road tyres. =)
Hmm I thought the Semi-Slicks are a little bit to powerful to have maximum fun with the car ^^

Last edited:

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Miagi, take this as a warning. Keep cheap shots like that OFF this forum in future please. There's more than enough hostility out there on other forums (rightly or wrongly, I don't care), let's try and keep this place warm and welcoming for all the SMS folk that want to race with us.

If it was just a joke, it wasn't well delivered

EDIT : Thank you for removing it :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread