iRacing 3h - Circuit de Spa-Francochamps - 10th November 2018 | Saturday, 9:00 & 19:00 GMT - Sunday 17:00 GMT (1 Viewer)

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Date: 10th November 2018
Time: Saturday 9:00 & 19:00 GMT - Sunday 17:00 GMT
Cars:
- Audi R8 LMS
- Mercedes AMG GT3
- BMW Z4 GT3
- McLaren MP4-12C GT3
- Ford GT GT3
- Ferrari 488 GT3

Race Info
Qualifying:
Solo. 8 minutes
Starts: Rolling
Time of Day: Morning
Weather: Dynamic Weather
Field size: 55 Cars
Race length: 180 min

Other Info
License:
Minimum C-license required to participate (D4.0 and higher)
Warm-Up: 3 minutes
Incident Limit: 25
iRating in effect: Yes
Safety Rating in effect: Yes
Fast Repairs: None
Splits Info: Splits will be set by iRating. Note that in team races only the iRating of the team driver(s) registered when the race session launches are included in this calculation of team iRating.
Driver Limits: 2-7 drivers required (fair share rule)
Additional Time: There is also a race on Saturday at 9:00 GMT and on Sunday 17:00 GMT

Track Guide:
spa_francorchamps.jpg

Provisional Teams:
- RevolutionSimRacing Pink - @ramdrop, @grobi0815 - BMW Z4 GT3

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Memememememememe :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Would love to but I am racing too much atm :O

N1kmido

Community Member
Reaction score
Would love to but I am racing too much atm :O
There is no too much of something wonderful
I hope you understand now after the 3rd person told you :p

Would like to do this but can't i'm afraid. I really enjoyed doing the Sprint races in the McLaren this week. Pulled off a pretty insane quali lap today - 2:16.7 with 35° track temp o_O

@grobi0815 Do you remember what my quali time for the 24h race back in july was for our team?

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
There is no too much of something wonderful
I hope you understand now after the 3rd person told you :p

Would like to do this but can't i'm afraid. I really enjoyed doing the Sprint races in the McLaren this week. Pulled off a pretty insane quali lap today - 2:16.7 with 35° track temp o_O

@grobi0815 Do you remember what my quali time for the 24h race back in july was for our team?
No sorry. Only remember the huge crash :p

N1kmido

Community Member
Reaction score
I don't know what you're talking about.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Race Report from Team Pink:

First of all, this was the first race from @ramdrop in our RSR iRacing team. A big welcome ram".

@ramdrop and @grobi0815 were starting in split 2 out of 3 and ramdrop did a hell of a job to put the car on pole. What should I say, the first stint was just awesome. Only 1 offtrack, only 1 missed breaking point and we were in P1 in the first stint and only one opponent could go the pace. The team in P2 could safe a lot of fuel behind us and one car tried to double stint the tires. After the first pitstops our car was in the third position.
The second stint was even better. Ramdrop could close the gap to P1 and P2 very fast and after some close battles he was able to overtake both cars and open a gap. Again only 1 offtrack and very fast laptimes. That was an extremly strong beginning at RSR.
After this two amazing stints, I took over the car. And that's where the trouble begins. I have some connection issues for 2 weeks now, without loosing it totally, but this time i got a disconnect. After rejoining, the car was in P14. Sadly I messed up an overtake from P15. With a damaged car and a crocked wheel, I tried to finish the race as good as I can. At the end it was P12. It could be an easy P2 without my problems, because the gap to P3 was huge when I started my stint.
Shit happens and I need to figure out what causes my problems. But all in all it was an awesome start from @ramdrop in our RSR iRacing team.

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words.
I seem to lack outright pace in GT3 compared wih GTE so my iRating isn't representative of what I could do.

However, pleased to take pole and lead for as long as I did. I learned alot from my first stint especially looking after tyres and my second stint was much more impressive. Highlight was overtaking P2 before overtaking P1 on his double stinted tyres (why he fought so hard for P1?!!).

Unexpected things happen but the most important thing always is to finish and we gained 4 iRating between us which is a plus! Was a nice race and pleased to be back in iRaving. I will tag my video here later.

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Here is the video btw:

Users who are viewing this thread