3rd Aug 2017 - Aston Martin Track Days (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well thats a lie lol theres over 2 million cars on uk roads it can hold more than 20 lol...
Thank you for your valuable knowledge @Jonno , It will help me in my future and i will use this information to win many pub quizzes. :D

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
A big fat grid of 20 is ideal, so hopefully we get 20 or 40 :p
40 thats high hopes lol....
I shall be there tonight.. Im full of cold...i shall be driving like i stole it so dont leave me any kind of gap or im coming through lol...

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
well i was actually going to do some practice but then realised i don't have the track lol...

Mark

Community Member
Reaction score
I can pop on and set up a session if you want. I won't be able to drive though so will just leave my car sat in the pit.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I can pop on and set up a session if you want. I won't be able to drive though so will just leave my car sat in the pit.
thats ok mate i lost interest lol....

Mark

Community Member
Reaction score
Haha fair enough. Session up anyway.
RSR Practice. Usual password.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Looking forward to this race tonight!, will be on shortly for some final practice

Topsie

Community Member
Reaction score

Mark

Community Member
Reaction score
No mate. I'm in my kitchen eating some dinner :confused:

Topsie

Community Member
Reaction score
Hmm - Few seconds after joining the lobby, I get removed - "You have been removed from the server"

Mark

Community Member
Reaction score
I'll take a look.

frankodrose

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I could join without problems maybe just do the lobby again so he can join should work

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Completely forgot this was tonight. I suppose I should have done more than 4 laps practice :eek:. Best I get out of the office and head home too!

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hmm - Few seconds after joining the lobby, I get removed - "You have been removed from the server"
That my friend, is a bug with P2P lobbys

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Completely forgot this was tonight. I suppose I should have done more than 4 laps practice :eek:. Best I get out of the office and head home too!
you'v done 4 laps lol that's 3 more than i have done i was too busy pretending to be the police on it so i was parked up at the side of the road lol...

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
you'v done 4 laps lol that's 3 more than i have done i was too busy pretending to be the police on it so i was parked up at the side of the road lol...
You mean, too much parked at the pub!

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
My apologies to everybody for the start of Race 1. I've been playing a bit too much pCARS2 over the last few days and forgot that you can't bang the car into gear with any kind of revs in pCARS1. As such, I sat there, like a madman, furiously pulling my right paddle and wondering why the car wasn't getting into gear :rolleyes: :eek:

From there, my car was damaged to the point where the rear end was too unpredictable so I came into the pits after one too many spins ..... only to find that the only strategy I had in my game was one that doesn't have any repairs set. Remind me, next time, to at least do 5 minutes of preparation before a race :eek:.

Here's hoping Race 2 pans out a little better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread