3rd Nov 2016 - Ginetta Drivers Club (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
2 - Poster - Anniversary Edition.jpg

It is anniversary time! We are expecting tricky conditions at the tight and technical Sakitto International track, we are back in the cars a lot of people started out in, the Ginetta G40 Junior, can anyone tame the combination and come out on top?

Open to: Orange
& Green
Badged Members

Car: Ginetta G40 Junior
Track: Sakitto International

Date:
Thursday, 3rd November 2016
Event start: 19:30 UTC

Race 1
Qualifying:
10 minutes
Laps: 1+16

Ingame Date: 3rd May 2016
Ingame Time: 13:00
Time Progression: 1x
Weather Conditions: Overcast
Weather Progression: Sync to Race

Race 2
Qualifying:
Reversed Top 10 grid of previous race results
Laps: 1+24

Ingame Date: 3rd May 2016
Ingame Time: 19:00
Time Progression: 1x
Weather Conditions: 3x Light Rain -> Rain
Weather Progression: Sync to Race

Driving Aids: Real
Tire Wear Multiplier: Real
Fuel Usage Multiplier: Real

Starting Procedure: Rolling Start, the pole driver will lead the field through the formation lap. The speed limit for the lead car will be 50mph / 80kph. We are going to form up in a 2×2 formation at the red marker, maintaining our 50mph / 80kph speed. Odd numbers on the right side and even numbers on the left side.

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm navigating in my local Winter road rally series on the first Thursday of each month now. Otherwise would love to do this race!

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
yeh this is more my pace lol

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Didn't we have a dry start and then rain in race 1 and then a thunderstorm in the last weather block in race 2?

Ashnoom

Community Member
Reaction score
My possibly new Broker will be passing by at 1945 (local time). I hope he'll be gone in time for me to attend qualifying. If not, I hope it'll be OK if I am like a few minutes late, even without setting a Q-time?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
My possibly new Broker will be passing by at 1945 (local time). I hope he'll be gone in time for me to attend qualifying. If not, I hope it'll be OK if I am like a few minutes late, even without setting a Q-time?

That is more than fine :)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Is it open or locked setup @t0daY
Would it be possible to put something up in future..??? Rather than second guessing..((just an idea))

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Is it open or locked setup @t0daY
Would it be possible to put something up in future..??? Rather than second guessing..((just an idea))

It is as always jonno. If we have something special (default setup, bop or a gentlemen agreement) we are mentioning it.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Didn't we have a dry start and then rain in race 1 and then a thunderstorm in the last weather block in race 2?

Good question! Would be worth looking at old videos. In our cloud the weather is defined like in the OP. But I can remember that we might change the weather on the fly.

Did anyone do some practice yet?^^

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Good question! Would be worth looking at old videos. In our cloud the weather is defined like in the OP. But I can remember that we might change the weather on the fly.

Did anyone do some practice yet?^^
Ey u cant just go round changing things now lol im sure you quoted me on something about changing something in an anavesary race lol...

What is writen can not be undone...lol

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
We changed the weather back in the days on the fly. Never said I am going to change anything on this event Jonno. Keep relaxing :p

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ohh eerrmm ohh lol i forgot there was rain lol iv been trying so hard to be quick in the dry i forgot the rain dam bugger

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
s'alright, I'll be doing what I did last time and just running the same setup for both races and not caring that much. I'm aiming to DF tonight, anything above last place will be a bonus. I'm not trying to be funny, I really can't get a feel for the circuit at the moment.

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
My feelings for the track so far:
- Dunno how to take turn 1
- Get the right-left-right through the valley wrong: You're doomed
- Dunno how to take the double right before sector 2
- Get the final chicane wrong: You're doomed

For dry weather that is. In the rain I'm doomed anyway.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
s'alright, I'll be doing what I did last time and just running the same setup for both races and not caring that much. I'm aiming to DF tonight, anything above last place will be a bonus. I'm not trying to be funny, I really can't get a feel for the circuit at the moment.
Thats my plan sod set ups lol...i dont need any help to be last lol...

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
Awesome race guys! Really really awesome. I couldn't have imagined that the rain race would be so much fun and so intense!

Congratulations to the winners.

@steveg200: I hate you for not letting me catch up completely :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread