Project CARS 2 5th Oct 2017: Battle of the Ardennes (1 Viewer)

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score

From 38:04 min total confusion. I didn't expect that I need to drive car in pit lane, I thought that AI will take over.... xD

Race was very good for my first PC2 race. Every thing went well except audio volume tat was too high and I didn't hear anyone on TS and untill I realized that I have 65 l in tank instead of 85 how I set up in tuning setup (?). So then I started to think how game deals with tanking fuel in PC2. Is like in PC1 or just adds fuel in amount that is specified in Pit strategy? So I lost focus on driving and did some mistakes, all that untill mandatory pit stop. It was pure luck that I heard over TS when engine sound was low that we have a window for entering the pits (it was not written in forums announcement of the race?) between 35 and 25 min. So I did that and enterd pitbox in 26th min just to switch tyres and add fuel (I have added fuel and could go to moon after that with that amount). Everything was fine, just to first corner where I slided across track .... didn't get it whats going on and in telemetry I saw that game changed my tyres into ALL-TERRAIN instead softs. OK.... I survived that somehow and went again to pitbox just to hit the wall in beginning of pit lane and destroyed suspension, which I didn't realize in that moment and just switched the tyres into softs and fixed the aero....... Again pit next lap because it was undriveable because of suspension....

New game, new getting used to with lack of time for practice........

But driving is awesome, handling is awesome, and game is awesome...

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score
My
Won't be making this one either. Had family pass away so I'm not really wanting to race for the time being. Might catch an event soon though.
Deepest condolences Stitch. Take care mate. Look after yourself

CrisBCros

Community Member
Reaction score
After my very first ranked event (Stay on the island) I decided to be way more defensive in the first laps to avoid any issue - worked good so far until....I was shot down quite fiercely shortly before eau rouge in lap 2 or 3 and had to pit for about 3 minutes to fix my damage after the very long lap > 1 or 2 fast laps before I have overtaken some cars > after the Camel Straight, the 2nd right slightly in the dirt , small drift and the overtaken came crashing into my car and I had to pit again for about 2 minutes to fix my damage > race was over for me, but didn't retire - anyway no more chance to finish more in front :(

SharkyOB

Community Member
Reaction score
After my very first ranked event (Stay on the island) I decided to be way more defensive in the first laps to avoid any issue - worked good so far until....I was shot down quite fiercely shortly before eau rouge in lap 2 or 3 and had to pit for about 3 minutes to fix my damage after the very long lap > 1 or 2 fast laps before I have overtaken some cars > after the Camel Straight, the 2nd right slightly in the dirt , small drift and the overtaken came crashing into my car and I had to pit again for about 2 minutes to fix my damage > race was over for me, but didn't retire - anyway no more chance to finish more in front :(

One hump or two?

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
excuse me, I stopped by the pit stop after the allowed window

Freak Superman

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry about I didn't race yesterday. I was sick with a virus all day yesterday. I hope you guys had fun at the race.

Users who are viewing this thread