Project CARS 2 5th Oct 2017: Battle of the Ardennes (1 Viewer)

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
should be morning because evening would be 17:00 start time

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score
20171002212118_1.jpg

Can I sign up to this event? :D

SharkyOB

Community Member
Reaction score
I can't make it for this one unfortunately. I'm down south with work on Thursday, I'll be driving back up to Liverpool afterwards so won't be home until late.

Jakeyy

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Probably working on this day but if not I might try and broadcast this race. I don’t gel with prototypes and I do want to try broadcasting but again, I’m more than likely working.

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I won't be taking part in this one unfortunately, will be down in England. Probably wouldn't take part if I was able, the car is far too light for me to get a decent lap put together, through some sections it's fine, in others it always tries to spin out. Tried changing steering ratio & controller settings but no luck. Same stories with a few other cars sadly, just need more time to get the hang of it. May upgrade to a ps4 controller this weekend just for comfort :(

Well I am totally blonde. Thought that this was taking place on Sunday for some reason. I'm totally taking part in this, just at the back of the grid xD

Last edited:

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Well we gonna have 3 splits then:
Split 1: Puffy
Split 2: Anyone with 2:13.xx to 2:17.xx
Split 3: Me:(

Hujkis

Community Member
Reaction score
@Puffpirat May I ask about your tire pressure settings? I think I overheard it yesterday, but was too busy spinning at Eau Rouge...

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sure :) It's 1.5 bar front 1.4 bar rear starting pressure, which gives me about 1.8 bar hot pressures (bit higher on the front). 1.8-1.9 seems a good point to aim for, probably lower for light formula cars but this worked for GT3 also.

If you don't reach those hot pressures, takes about 5 laps to settle and depends on driving style, just increase the starting pressure.

The session yesterday proved that pc2 is a lot more about the final hot pressure. At first I was practicing offline with time set to 10:00. With the setup I made there I went into the online practice server and was quite a bit slower. I then increased the tire pressure and voila the times went down again. So colder weather -> colder tires -> higher starting pressure. :bookworm:

Hujkis

Community Member
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks a LOT! :)

Users who are viewing this thread