6th Apr 2017 - Hatchback Pro Series (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
No need to join but be on TeamSpeak at the correct time. Usually 1 hour before race time is good, also take note that this is open for the following Orange
& Green
Badged Members. If you do not have the status's required you will need to take part in one of our Induction events that take place on Tuesdays although that changes on circumstances.

Reactions: Tom

zevme

Community Member
Reaction score
thx

ok, i'm a newcoming here

so waiting till tuesday to step up :D
hard to wait

but HAVE FUN!

Reactions: Tom

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
Keep an eye on the forums you never know the Admins do occasionally do inductions on other days

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
How Can I Join?

thx
Hi mate.. Before you can join any ranked races you must first attend induction to obtain your probationary period. All the infomation should of been in the inbox you received after signing up...

Hi mate.. Before you can join any ranked races you must first attend induction to obtain your probationary period. All the infomation should of been in the inbox you received after signing up...
@t0daY. Look manu i got it right lol...

Reiche

Community Member
Reaction score
I hope everyone's having a good race ;)

IMG_1867.JPG

Hopefully the problems with my new wheel will be solved soon so I can join you again, guys

By the way, it's a front wheel drive

Last edited:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I hope everyone's having a good race ;)

View attachment 1092

Hopefully the problems with my new wheel will be solved soon so I can join you again, guys

By the way, it's a front wheel drive

You watched my horrible race? Oh god... :(

Nakor

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thanks for this Race! Sometimes it was a bit lonely on the track :D. But fun!
Sorry @SillySausage for cutting at turn 1 a few times, it was not intended. I thought it was just at the limit :confused::D
I hope my race was clean for everything else.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well that was hard work! The first race I finished P5 after running out of fuel 3 corners before the S/F line. Could make it to the finish but lost my P2 :( :(

Second race I had a really really intense battle for the lead with @PatatorJohn which sadly ended in lap 23 after an unfortunate lagspike :/ Was a lot of fun though!

Race 1

Race 2

Stocky

Community Member
Reaction score
I got to say, cutting out the bus stop is a brilliant idea. I do love the bus stop, but it's the innovative thinking, and changing things up once in a while, that I think is the brilliant part.

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Really enjoyable race for me, 1st race was pleased with qualifying third from back, and held it most of race, had a good push at the start but lost the places back after a couple of missed shifts. Needed to pit for fuel in both races, but was fun using full manual with cluth and H-shifter. Great track and great car. drifting around was fun.

FlyingKman

Founder Member
Community Member
Reaction score
I got to say, cutting out the bus stop is a brilliant idea. I do love the bus stop, but it's the innovative thinking, and changing things up once in a while, that I think is the brilliant part.

I am happy you enjoyed it. ;)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Results are online and can be found here.
Career Stats and Current Performance are updated aswell, take a look here.

Good Night everyone :)

Nakor

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Here are my videos. I'm quite happy with the results, it's getting better :)
If you have tips or hints for improving my driving please let me know.

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Thanks for this Race! Sometimes it was a bit lonely on the track :D. But fun!
Sorry @SillySausage for cutting at turn 1 a few times, it was not intended. I thought it was just at the limit :confused::D
I hope my race was clean for everything else.
No worries rider. It wasn't a jab at you at all, I just saw quite a few people track extending in race one and thought I had to address it for race two, you just happened to be the person I saw. I'm was just as guilty myself. :) We had some great battles, thanks for the racing.

PatatorJohn

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Second race I had a really really intense battle for the lead with @PatatorJohn which sadly ended in lap 23 after an unfortunate lagspike :/ Was a lot of fun though!
Here is what I've seen from my perspective for the lag event:

Nonetheless it was a fun race. :)

If I can add a suggestion from that race experience, it would be to create an agreement that one has to change the tires once one is totally worn (no more green). Typically the fact that soft tires could be totally worn for 10 laps and still operate at peak efficiency doesn't sounds 'normal' to me.

Nakor

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
About the tyre wear, it's really strange in this game. The onscreen Display shows 0%, but in reality it's about still 40% left. You can see this on the Pcars Dash iphone app or similar external apps. So you can race with very good grip until the external app is about 3% left. Then at a very moment the tyres sounds very strange and go from good grip to almost nothing in a second. And that's the moment when your engineer calls for Pit. (But I still could race the last 2 laps :D )
I'm not very experienced with this game, perhaps someone other can explain it more clearly. :) But I think if everyone knows this it's not needed to make more "rules" - and everyone has the same conditions.

PatatorJohn

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread