6th Oct 2016 - RUF Supercup (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5Aces.Nesterowicz

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry but i have to ask ;)
18:00 UTC is the same as 20:00 in denmark (Copenhagen) right?
i get mixed results when i google it sorry..

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
UTC is same as GMT, Denmark is 2 hours ahead of GMT right now. When do your clocks change, end October I assume, same as the rest of us. So yeah, 18:00GMT is 20:00CEST. ;)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
You going to do what?
Incredible I know!

EDIT : Forgot to add, I suspect I'm going to be off the pace tonight. I'm still not completely over the flu (severely lacking energy) and a quick play last night saw me doing v.high 1m42s laps on a full tank. Part of that, also, was the cockpit exposure that I need to tweak - with the Rift, you go into 'Villeneuve' almost blind. I'll be tweaking that before tonight's race.

Last edited:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
im in server 3 if anyone wants to jump in set up for a few hours practice

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
im in rsr serve if anyone wants to jump in set up for a few hours practice

rsrserver3

Please do not use our servers in the future, we need them to set up our races. P2p practice sessions should be enough :)

Thomas Sikora

Community Member
Reaction score
Seems that my GPU is broken, again black screen... NO OC on CPU or GPU...

Sorry for the contact in lap 7, the last lefthander i spun and stoped middle of the track on the exit...Sorry Guys!!!:oops:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Seems that my GPU is broken, again black screen... NO OC on CPU or GPU...

Sorry for the contact in lap 7, the last lefthander i spun and stoped middle of the track on the exit...Sorry Guys!!!:oops:
seems im not the only one to have problems tonight..

my wheel just decided to turn off as i was going round hairpin but strangely my acc stuck on and spat me in to the wall not only that but it crashed my game too great night tonight

Psychotronic

Community Member
Reaction score
It was a pretty fun race. I would like to say sory for the people whom I hit by accident or blocked.

5Aces.Nesterowicz

Community Member
Reaction score
Thx guys, a bit too much contact but hell of a fun race with alot of good racing too :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It was a pretty fun race. I would like to say sory for the people whom I hit by accident or blocked.

You are apologizing too much! More racing mate ;)

DreamsKnight

Community Member
Reaction score
so, good start, second turn, forget cold brakes, i lost the rear, wall, broken suspension. left room for everyone, finished the first lap, in the pit i noticed i forget to put fuel before the race. i lost almost 1:45, cause i come back in the track in "third" place. tried the full thank but i knew that was impossible to finish. so 2 pits at the end.

a race as overlapped is really hard. i tried to do my best to give space and room to everyone. i remember @Cluck in the last corner, i was giving you space in the line, i saw you moving inside, i went again in the line and you did the same, then i went outside, the last choice. :D
@Puffpirat i saw a green flash in the mirror suddendly. i didn't saw you before. i really don't know if i have caused you problem.

thank you to all. i hope to have a better race next time. :)

Psychotronic

Community Member
Reaction score

NemethR

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry for missing the Race guys, we are working on the 50th Mecsek Rally at the moment, and things are busy. :)
See you next Sunday!

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Great race*

*except for miagi :p

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Results under the OP are up chaps :) I am on the rankings (I hope I won't break anything otherwise @Pamellaaa will kill me :D)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
This race wont count towards my ranking will it as the fault i had was with the game..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread