Assetto Corsa Competizione 8 Hours of Laguna Seca (hosted by SimGrid) (1 Viewer)

8 Hours of Laguna Seca (hosted by SimGrid)
Posted by Tom
Assetto Corsa Competizione
Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 11:00
Until: Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 19:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Assetto Corsa

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
logo-simgrid-aa7454a8a5cc41ae11829c72cab7115ddf5c12b5a3f09491c32a53efb02e4349.png
Official Event Info: Website

Dates:
Saturday, 19th September 2020
09:30 UTC - Practice
09:45 UTC - Drivers Briefing
10:00 UTC - Qualifying
10:30 UTC - Practice 2
11:00 UTC - Race (8 Hours)

General Details
Car Classes:GT3
Max Entries:40
Min/Max Drivers per Team:3/4
Maximum Stint Time:65 Mins
Maximum Total Driving Time (Per Driver):3 Drivers = 260 minutes (4 stints)
4 Drivers = 195 minutes (3 stints)
Race Duration480 Mins
Tyre Sets6
Live Stewarding:TBC

Server:
Server Name: The Sim Grid | 8h of Laguna Seca | Official Practice Server
Password:
laguna8h

Eligible Teams*
RevolutionSimRacing Green - @Ricardo Macieira @hinesy32 @Pierre CREUSEVAULT @frankodrose

Registered Teams
RevolutionSimRacing Green - @Ricardo Macieira @hinesy32 @Pierre CREUSEVAULT @frankodrose

*Only open to teams who took part in the World Cup qualifying time trial, but didn't get through.

Live stream
Qualifying

Race

Last edited by a moderator:

Pierre CREUSEVAULT

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Talking about the race, can you participate @Ricardo Macieira ? You didn't put a laptime if i'm right so i don't know if your name was registered for the team :eek: Hopefully it will, maybe i should ask the sim grid ?

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Talking about the race, can you participate @Ricardo Macieira ? You didn't put a laptime if i'm right so i don't know if your name was registered for the team :eek: Hopefully it will, maybe i should ask the sim grid ?
Yup im up for it(sorry busy morning)
Dont know about that, but yeah we can register our team and see how it goes
Post automatically merged:

Car choice?

Last edited:

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Are we doing this or not?
signups are now open for ALL

posted yesterday
"Yesterdays first race of The Sim Grid World Cup by Thrustmaster was the 10h of Suzuka and it was a super exciting race with plenty of action and battles throughout! We head to a land down under for the 12h of Bathurst on 26th September and then to Belgium for the.... 24h of Spa on 31st October! :O Do you fancy an opportunity to get you and your team a Wildcard entry to race at the 24h of Spa? Well then we have great news for you! On 19th September, The Sim Grid brings you the 8h of Laguna Seca. The top 3 will then be invited to race at the 24h of Spa. Initially this 8h race was open to those teams who tried to qualify for the World Cup, but with just a few weeks to go now we have decided to open it up to all.* *Teams currently racing in The Sim Grid World Cup by Thrustmaster are not allowed to enter this 8h of Laguna Seca race All information on this round is available here - https://www.thesimgrid.com/championships/143 "

Pierre CREUSEVAULT

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Are we doing this or not?

Yes We Are ! :D Good news btw, i was looking at the registration and you still count in the team despite the absence of quali time ;)

I was thinking about changing the car given the amount of time but i would say the Aston suited us quite well so i don't mind keeping it ! I will start focussing on making some laps and working on the setup once the AOR 12H of Suzuka is over ! :)

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Race day is here!

Pierre CREUSEVAULT

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Half race done ! @hinesy32 and I finished our stints, we've been double stinting our tires, meaning the rest of the team has fresh sets to finish the race :D @Ricardo Macieira is currently behind the wheel and we're P30 at the moment, only 8 laps behind the aliens :)

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
And the sun is shining in California. This circuit is really tight, always another driver close by, although it is quite settled at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread