Project CARS 2 8th Apr 2018 - Xfinity And Beyond (1 Viewer)

Mancspartan

Community Member
Reaction score
Many apologies gents, but I`m not going to be able to make this, so will have to withdraw.

Alex Salmon

Community Member
Reaction score
Name: Alex Salmon
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards? yes
Do you intend to attend and complete the race? yes

Stitch

Community Member
Reaction score
Gonna' drop from this one. Will be doing a 14 hour shift on Sunday so not sure I'm going to want to do this as soon as I'm home. Should be in the next one though :D

Jesper Ramsberg

Community Member
Reaction score
After being sceptical to the combination for a long time I tried it. This can be a fun challenge.

Name:
jesper80
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards? Yes
Do you intend to attend and complete the race? Yes

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
OK sorry, this car is horrible to drive. Someone forgot to add brakes to it for starters. I'm probably not going to do this as I can't even get around the track safely.

Zemke

Community Member
Reaction score
Same for me. It's quite challenging just to do a lap without losing control. I get excited with ANY lap time as it means I made it back around to the Start/Finish line without crashing heavily.

I'm definitely going into this one with low expectations and will surely finish at the back of the field... if I finish at all.

Should be fun!
:eek:

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys. I'm going to have to pull out of this one as I will be de-commissioning my Thrustmaster TMX Wheel and commissioning an upgrade to a T300RS. Many apologies on my part as I will be a nightmare as I won't be used to the new wheel

Jaco P.

Community Member
Reaction score
We can change steering ration despite default setup, right?

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
OK sorry, this car is horrible to drive. Someone forgot to add brakes to it for starters. I'm probably not going to do this as I can't even get around the track safely.
Ok. I am definitely withdrawing. I cannot make this car safe on track in the time available. Sorry guys, have fun in your "large engines with wheels"

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
We can change steering ration despite default setup, right?
We have allowed that in the past, yes, I don't see why it would not be the case for this race.

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ok I am going to have to withdraw from this event. Just not getting away with the car. Have fun.

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Almost forgot to post. I'm away at my dad's today so can't race. Have fun guys, this'll be a cracker!!! :-D

Mark

Community Member
Reaction score
I’m not able to attend tonight too. Sorry chaps and have a good one.

Damian Hall

Community Member
Reaction score
I thought I would have to be at work at this time but I am going to be working later. Is it too late?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Loxias

Community Member
Reaction score
Name: Loxias
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards? Yes
Do you intend to attend and complete the race? Yes

Nakor

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thanks for the race, that was quite fun. Sadly no more than 13 people made it to the finish line.
Someone lost the rear at the top hill and I pushed him around a bit more. Sorry for that, but I think it was a normal race incident because you lost the control first.
The car is really more like a boat :) but when you are very careful with the pedals it's almost drivable and fun!

Zemke

Community Member
Reaction score
Good fun! As I expected, I finished dead last (lucky 13th) and 5 laps down to the leader, but still had an enjoyable race. It was a very challenging combination of car and track for me, but it's those kind of races that give me the biggest opportunity to learn and improve myself the most.

Thanks for the race, fellas! Looking forward to the 'Made In China' event next.

Raigore

Staff iRacing
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Really great race, insane battle for 2nd at the end. 40 minutes of praying and sliding, but so much fun "controlling" the car.

Sorry again @Damian Hall for the "slight push" at the end. That pitwall came alot closer than I thought.
http://blob:https://imgur.com/073a0866-d232-45a9-8f0a-54a3dd8f2c74

Users who are viewing this thread