8th Dec 2016 - Chevy Division Sprint (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stolnikas

Community Member
Reaction score
I would like to apologise to @stolnikas for hitting you a number of times.On my screen you were not visible so sorry if i spoilt or hinded your race.

Nah, all good, not your fault anyways ;)
Now at least i know you didn't do that on purpose :D

Mark

Community Member
Reaction score
Race 1 from my perspective. Half decent start as they go for me. Shame I nearly always (as I did here) cock it up somehow. Still good fun though.
I encountered hardware issues at the start of race two with my pedals disconnecting, thanks for trying the bump start for me @Hobbnob. So decided to record in monitor view some action as much as I could. Will upload that video tomorrow at some point. Got a good few shots of some interesting moves.

Zincau

Community Member
Reaction score
i am confused about something; we did two races yesterday. but at the rankings page, i see the result of second race only effects to points.
is that first race only for qualify of second race? I mean they were not separated, is that right? Actually we did one race?

Last edited:

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
You only see the outcome of your actual last race. Say, if you didn't particpate in Race 2, you would see your race 1 results. But don't worry, the results from race 1 have been calculated too, you just don't see them. If you gained +2 points or positions after race 2, you gained them relatively to your standings after race 1. Hope that helps.

Zincau

Community Member
Reaction score
You only see the outcome of your actual last race. Say, if you didn't particpate in Race 2, you would see your race 1 results. But don't worry, the results from race 1 have been calculated too, you just don't see them. If you gained +2 points or positions after race 2, you gained them relatively to your standings after race 1. Hope that helps.
OK we agreed about points issue. But, why does my "race entered column" remained at 2? because i entered last week's event also. that makes 1+2

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
OK we agreed about points issue. But, why does my "race entered column" remained at 2? because i entered last week's event also. that makes 1+2

Because we excluded you cause of the incident at the formula C race. Exclusions means it won't count to the rankings which means it does not count to your "Race entered" either :)

Zincau

Community Member
Reaction score
t
Because we excluded you cause of the incident at the formula C race. Exclusions means it won't count to the rankings which means it does not count to your "Race entered" either :)
oh yeah you mentioned before. But missed ranked part i guess. Now, it's clear.. Thank you

B

Blue Monkey

Okay here Qualifying, Race 1 and Race 2 from my point of view:

Practice:
As of time reasons, I had barely any practise
Thx @Pamellaaa for the setup :D

Qualifying:
Most of the laps I messed up, but I had no ambitions as I didn't practise and it was my first race in a long time

Race 1:
02:10 Good start, gained 1 Position
04:10 Spinning out on the kerb, ending in the wall and rejoin in P19
06:32 Caught up with P14 - P18
06:55 Sry @Mark Baggaley for hitting you - minor laggs - now P17
07:45 Big smoke cloud at corkscrew, overtaking 2scoops for P16 - ahead often seeing smoke in the corners (first thought someone was drifting all the time xD)
10:44 Taking Corbs around the outside on the last corner! - now P11
11:10 Exit Turn 2 making a mistake but I could continue loosing 1 place. Sry to @Corbs for hitting you, lost slightly control of my car
12:00 I loose car control after a moment of oversteer and end in the barrier, loosing my front right wheel. Went into pits for repair and rejoined in P19, which I finished the race in

Race 2:
14:20 Starting from P18 - Good initial getaway, some traffic ahead and some taps
Sorry @Invincible for tapping you into someone - that was clearly my mistake
15:30 Very dangerous moment at corkscrew:
Me braking too late and trying to avoid cars over the sand - sry @jonnotheone for hitting you in the side there
Someone else cutting the right side of the corkscrew and rejoining extremely dangerously
On the left a slow car which I had to avoid and thereby I hit somebody else
I have to say, I was lucky there but next time I need to be more conservative
17:50 Corbs loosing his car and spinning out into the barriers
20:40 4-way-fight for P2 - Battenberg attempts a move on Dama, which he messes up and I could profit from it and overtake Battenberg. I also instantly try to get Dama aswell, braking too late and hitting Dama in the side a bit, sry for that @Dama_The_Crow
23:10 Attempting to overtake Dama via divebomb into Turn 1 - braking too late
Big sry @Dama_The_Crow for that - that was clearly my fault and Im really sry you lost a position there
Karma got me there and i spun out, loosing me several positions and rejoining between Mo and miagi in P6
Instantly being side by side with miagi, just giving him enough room (onto the last mm, notice there was no sanddust, so I didn't force him offtrack) and finally being able to keep the position was a race deciding moment
25:50 Snatching P5 from Mo with a good move into the last corner - miagi doing the same into T1 behind me
31:25 Caught up with Dama and overtake him for P3, this time without any contact
36:25 Caught up with t0daY and gaining the position when he made a mistake
38:20 Getting close in the last corner to Ramiboo (leader at that time) and then slipstreaming on the straight and trying to go around the outside in T1 & T2, nearly worked which allowed me to go on the inside for T3
Imo the contact was not my fault, I was slow enough and got the corner properly, even cutting it a bit (see sanddust)
42:20 I make a small mistake which allows miagi to go side-by-side, where he unfortunately spun out on his own without me doing anything wrong (Spectatorview of Mark Baggaley confirms that watch?v=XmMayjmBsis&t=462)

The race win felt good. But I promise, I will try my best next time that I drive more fair and clean.

Thanks for the race though, had a good evening and still a smile on my face :D Cya next time.

Stormin

Community Member
Reaction score
Race 1 from my perspective. Half decent start as they go for me. Shame I nearly always (as I did here) cock it up somehow. Still good fun though.
I encountered hardware issues at the start of race two with my pedals disconnecting, thanks for trying the bump start for me @Hobbnob. So decided to record in monitor view some action as much as I could. Will upload that video tomorrow at some point. Got a good few shots of some interesting moves.

So i watched this vid mainly because the four of us had a good tussle at the back of the field, i crossed the line then Just G followed by 2Scoops and Mark ... why then did the game place 2 scoops in 11th when he finished in 13th?????

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Yes I was 13th. The game gets positions wrong crossing the line most of the time especially if cars have been lapped.

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry Dama for lap 22 turn 1 incident, I didn't know you were there, I looked in my mirror and only saw Mikey because the mirror only goes so far back, so stayed wide to let him through and was surprised when you tapped me on the rear, totally my fault :) Please give us Relative timings Project Cars 2
Not problem man. If there wasn't car-sticking ("glueing") one to another, nothing would happened.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Blue Monkey mate its all good.was only a bump i have no idea who just jumped back on the track after going off at the cork screw..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread