9th Feb 2017 - Pagani Sprint Series (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Loos like I missed this one :(

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
Firstly I owe I think Stolnikas an apology for taking him off at Garage vert - completely out braked myself due to whoever surprised me on the inside. - totally my fault.

A lot of bumpies at the start alas but for all the bad luck I had in the first race I was paid back 100% with the green green green incident on the outer edge of the track - I was the only one that went inside and that moved me to 4th ! Ofcourse I could not maintain it with Manu breathing down my neck so didnt really fight him and also gave in to Bagman and someone else to settle for 7th in the end.

That 2nd race was pretty epic in the rift - you almost forget your sitting at your desk!

Damn good fun. Thanks for my request admins hope all had fun :)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Not so good races happen... Join us for the second race or EVERBODY need to rate your post with a "Chicken" ;)
Seriously, I was a liability tonight and it was better for everybody that I retired to the pits. I have no excuses, I just couldn't race with that car on that track.

You guys are slacking, there are currently only 3 'Chickens'. Don't make me mod-ban yo' asses, get clickin' that chickin' :D

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
@Cluck the start of both races were a bit scetchey. Those cars were very hard to keep under control and the chances were high that a slight wheel spin or understeer meant you'd be struggling to hold your intended line. I believe I was the cause of the start line incident in race 2, I'd been caught napping off the start in race 1 and ended up being a little clattered down the order, so I was determined to make the race 2 start a bit better. I unfortunately clipped ProjectPD into today which I only really realised after the race on video playback. I didn't feel the contact but it's obvious now, I thought Project had too much wheel spin at the start initially as I was struggling with it off the line.

I didn't mind the combo but the midnight race in the wet might have been a little to crazy! :dead:

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
The driving standards last night, experienced first hand, were the worst I have seen with RSR, that doesn't include your loss of control of the car @Pamellaaa :D

But like you have said, thinking afterwards, this was down to the car rather than anything to do with the drivers, the rain race was ridiculous with that car.

It would be nice if people actually apologised when they run you off the track though.

Last edited:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
The driving standards last night, experienced first hand, were the worst I have seen with RSR, that doesn't include your loss of control of the car @Pamellaaa :D

But like you have said, thinking afterwards, this was down to the car rather than anything to do with the drivers, the rain race was ridiculous with that car.

It would be nice if people actually apologised when they run you off the track though.

We do agree with you @2scoops. We (admins) noticed that aswell that in the last couple races. It was a little bit more sloppy than usually.

Here is a little reminder for old and new about our Driving Standards: https://www.revolutionsimracing.com/threads/driving-standards-reminder.549/#post-7206

stolnikas

Community Member
Reaction score

I guess that was for me :) As i remember there was 3 times we got involved and all of them were my mistakes, either i outbrake myself, or i go for the inside, where there is no space for me or i don't see you in the straight and nearly squeeze you... Sorry for that.
@Corbs sorry for my spinout, which i guess ended your race.. Couldn't do anything, car just got out of control...
The track was fine, i liked it, but that car.... And then, the rain and night... I think we did really good job having only 2 DNFs each race. Image same combination in public online lobby race....

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm just going to apologise for all the knocks and squeezes I caused, it was not my best day by far. I retired to the pits as I had quite serious damage to the suspension and the engine was starting to overheat. With half the race gone and little prospect of making any headway towards the top 10 I called it a day. I won't be taking part in the wet race - I can only hope it proves to be slightly less chaotic (well, it certainly will be without me there)

This post needs more "Chicken" - ratings. Gogogo guys! :D

(I'll get my coat... damnit, where is it?!)

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
I can't kick a man when he's down, actually, I couldn't kick him anyway, but I could run over his foot in my wheelchair :p

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I can't kick a man when he's down, actually, I couldn't kick him anyway, but I could run over his foot in my wheelchair :p

That is the spirit! :p :D

On a serious note, we do not kick @Cluck. We just give him a chicken rating, that is better trust me :)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

I agree with you there mate.. Track rejoins were absalutly stupid people were just coming full bore back to the track. I wont play the name game but thoes people know who they are.. Please please read the rules on rejoining the track and if english is not a native tounge for you google translate it.

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
The rating was put especially for such occasions clickity click babar trick or is it cluckety cluck, click the chicken boys!

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
muhahah will be interesting to see what Project Cars 2 does to peoples ratings during our races when we have some argie bargie going on :).

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
muhahah will be interesting to see what Project Cars 2 does to peoples ratings during our races when we have some argie bargie going on :).

I can't wait for it... yeeeeeey xD

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Has anyone, by any chance, saved the replay of the second race?

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Has anyone, by any chance, saved the replay of the second race?
I have it mate... Youll have to explain how i give it you tho lol..

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I have it mate... Youll have to explain how i give it you tho lol..

What file ending has the file? If I know the file ending I can add it to the white list for attachements. I doubt it will be ".mp4" :D

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
What file ending has the file? If I know the file ending I can add it to the white list for attachements. I doubt it will be ".mp4" :D
The replays are buried deep in the Steam program folders.

Mine are in this folder :-

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\xxxxxxx\234630\local\project cars\media

where xxxxxxx is your SteamID, so will be unique.

The files end in .med and you'll be looking for the most recent one (assuming you haven't saved any since. Simply upload that somewhere and @t0daY can copy it into his media folder to view it in-game :)

EDIT : And just a reminder. We have a lot of @Members here and only 7 people have clicked "Chicken" to this post. Do your duty, uphold the proud traditions of RSR, and get clickin' the chickin' :woot:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread