Project CARS 2 A true classic (1 Viewer)

A true classic
Posted by Raigore
Project CARS 2
Thursday, February 14, 2019 - 19:30
Until: Thursday, February 14, 2019 - 21:30
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

PatatorJohn

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, how realistic was for those cars to take the chicane in minute 2.10 in your video at 250 kph?
Apparently the chicane you're talking about is 'Masta'. I've found some interesting and funny things about it:

And checkout what Jackie Stewart was telling about it in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circuit_de_Spa-Francorchamps:
The Masta Kink "was by far the most difficult corner in the world", according to Jackie Stewart,[7] requiring skill and bravery in equal measure to get it right.

SBart_uk

Community Member
Reaction score
Can't believe what I just read! Historical Spa is an absolutely great track if driven in the correct cars. Granted it's very boring if you take a modern high downforce car there. But take something with not much grip and it's awesome. It's probably the best slipstream racing track on the game too. As pretty much every car will get close to their top speed long before the end of the fast sections. Remember no one gets into racing to go round corners at 40mph in 2nd gear as most modern tracks make you do about 6 times a lap! ;)

Would love to see this event revived!

Last edited:

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Can't believe what I just read! Historical Spa is an absolutely great track if driven in the correct cars. Granted it's very boring if you take a modern high downforce car there. But take something with not much grip and it's awesome. It's probably the best slipstream racing track on the game too. As pretty much every car will get close to their top speed long before the end of the fast sections. No one gets into racing to go round corners at 40mph in 2nd gear as most modern tracks make you do about 6 times a lap! ;)

Would love to see this event revived!
I'm also in favor of reviving this event. Where should I write a petition ?:p

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Name: @FuBii
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards? Computer says Yes :eek:
Do you intend to attend and complete the race? Like a boss:pompous:

Sonic

Community Member
Reaction score
Name: Sonic
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards?
Yes
Do you intend to attend and complete the race? Yes

Spitfire

Community Member
Reaction score
Name:Spitfire
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards?
Yes
Do you intend to attend and complete the race? Yes

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I do believe the numbers for this event have picked up somewhat... is it possible to set a date? =D

Users who are viewing this thread