Assetto Corsa Competizione ACC | Blancpain Challenge - R1: Brands Hatch GP (1 Viewer)

ACC | Blancpain Challenge - R1: Brands Hatch GP
Posted by m4nu
Season 2
Tuesday, November 19, 2019 - 19:30
Until: Tuesday, November 19, 2019 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Assetto Corsa

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
R1 - Brands Hatch.png

Date: Tuesday, 19th November 2019
19:00 UTC - Optional Practice
19:30 UTC - Driver Briefing (Mandatory)
19:40 UTC - Qualifying 1
19:50 UTC - Race 1
20:20 UTC - Qualifying 2
20:30 UTC - Race 2

GeneralRace 1Race 2
In-game Date:TBATBA
Time Progression:Real TimeReal Time
Weather Progression:Sync to RaceSync to Race

Qualifying
Duration:10 mins10 mins
Start Time:09:0012:00
Weather Forecast:ClearClear

Race
Duration:30 Minutes30 Minutes
Start Time:15:0016:00
Weather Forecast:ClearClear

Starting Procedure: Rolling Start. The pole driver will lead the field through the formation lap. The speed limit for the lead car will be 50mph / 80kph. We are going to form up in a 2×2 formation at the beginning of sector 3, maintaining our speed. Odd numbers on the left side and even numbers on the right side.

Server Info
Name: revolutionsimracing.com
Password: rsr2019

Please Notice
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the Driving Standards of RevolutionSimRacing. As a driver in our league, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the admins and leave a post in this thread before the race takes place in order to give reserve driver a chance to drive.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Can't attend this race, my t500 clamp broke and new one won't be delivered before tuesday night :banghead:

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
What's a decent time to aim for? :rolleyes::oops:

Echo

Community Member
Reaction score
What's a decent time to aim for? :rolleyes::oops:

22s are super alien level, 23/4 is more reasonable, conditions affect lap times a lot though so were see.

Echo

Community Member
Reaction score
I might not be able to race tonight, somethings came up with my dad and not sure if I'll be finished in time, I'll try my best.

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I reinstalled the game, gonna try later to see if its playable!:D

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I'm not sure I'll be home on time, but I'll try to do my thing and make it to the race

Erik

Community Member
Reaction score
I think I will also do the first race tonight

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I have to hop out, for some reason the game just won't work with other cars. Incredible stuttering, FPS lag and my FFB is inconsistent

Jomba

Community Member
Reaction score
Just to clarify: we're not using the in-game rolling start, but drive one more lap and then do our manual rolling start?

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Just to clarify: we're not using the in-game rolling start, but drive one more lap and then do our manual rolling start?
In-game (formation point/green call) full lap rolling start without the stupid limited speed(we'll use our speed-80kph)

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
I came home late. :(

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well that went quite well I think. Hadn't driven ACC in a couple of weeks so felt rusty during practice and the first qualifying session. P13 in race 1 and got a clean start. Up to P12 and settled in for most the race with the odd quick battle here and there. Then I realised I was going to ru out of fuel, having only put 45l in rather than 55l! Was going to short shift and see if I could stretch it, but decided to pit with 3 laps to go and finished in P17 I think, not sure. The tyres were starting to go after the half way point, or at least I was getting more understeer and a little more oversteer. Qualified around the same for race 2, but with a slightly quicker time. Another clean start and took advantage of a few incidents to climb up to P10. Again settled in and had some great little battles with @cheekymunkey78 @Jomba and briefly with @David Siska near the end. Great last couple of laps with @cheekymunkey78 almost pipping him at the line finishing in P8 I think!

Looking forward to R2!

Congrats to the winners and podium finishers.

David Siska

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Wow, that was unexpected. I thought it'd be boring, but oh my.

First I learned a lesson: always check your tires before quali, or you will be on used tires.:banghead:

Both races had intense moments and good fighting with the maFIA members :) @t0daY and @Puffpirat .
Puffpirat you could keep me under pressure all the time. It was exhausting defending against you :) Sorry for the touch in Surtees. :(
It was good to see the differences between cars. I think the Lexus has a brutal acceleration but it's poor against the Aston in high speed corners. Or I just had too low wing :)

In the second race I lost focus so I had a couple spins. I lost some places but it was a really awesome fight through the field with @hinesy32 @Jomba @cheekymunkey78 and @miagi

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread