Assetto Corsa Competizione ACC Pit Stop Tutorial (1 Viewer)

zevme

Community Member
Reaction score
just few thing

1. if you use the starter for normal button, i think extended input not will be available, maybe vice versa ok, i use separat button.
2. you dont need to stop the whole engine ,cut the electrcity with the ignition... don't need two buttons at the end of pitston..
my advice.. if you hold the starter button the engine cuts... and ignition remains on.. when you finished pit stop just hit starter again and go
Post automatically merged:

when i 'm into the pit to stop i acutally breaking and instantly holding the starter to cut my engine.. while i'm slowing down the engine is instantly off... and ready to lift

Last edited:
Reactions: Def

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Thanks for your explanation! Just started in ACC, part on the pit limiter very helpful too, put it in 1st gear.
Pitstop:
1. Stand still, kill engine with ignition button
2. Pit crew jacks up car, press button again to activate ignition
3. Second or so before end pitstop, press start engine and go!

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thanks for your explanation! Just started in ACC, part on the pit limiter very helpful too, put it in 1st gear.
Pitstop:
1. Stand still, kill engine with ignition button
2. Pit crew jacks up car, press button again to activate ignition
3. Second or so before end pitstop, press start engine and go!
exactly :) at any point while on jacks you can press ignition and after that at any point you can start pressing the starter and throttle so that when the pit stop timer finishes you go straight away :)

spot on :)

Users who are viewing this thread