anyone own a TSS Handbrake mod? (1 Viewer)

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
anyone own 1 of this but not the 7 speed shifter? currently just bought the TSS handbrake mod + clamp, read reviews and from youtube they've said its good for its price thats if you dont want to invest in fantec, reason I've bought it as it is a seq shifter and handbrake saves me buying fantec handbrake and seq shifter. Whats your views?

Attachments

• tss handbrake.jpg
    tss handbrake.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 261

Jomba

Community Member
Reaction score
I heard that it's good, however a bit pricey for my taste. It all depends on how often you plan to use it. Also, I don't like the look of it, looks bulky.

I currently have a SHH shifter (it has both H pattern and seq and you can switch it on the fly) and am very happy with it. The travel for the seq could be a bit shorter, that's one minor complain. If I really wanted, i could modify the cover plate to correct that, but I don't use seq that often.

I don't have a handbrake, but if I'd be buying one, I'd be looking into sub 100€ class, because it's really something that you use rarely (unless you play rally or drift a lot).

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
yeah I compared the prices to fanatec and id be £100 better off, so for me thats a good thing.
Post automatically merged:

Users who are viewing this thread