iRacing Apr 24, 2021 - 24 Hours of Nürburgring (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iRacing

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i-RSE-Nurburgring-24-HR-feature.jpg

The 24 Hours Nürburgring is a 24-hour annual touring car and GT endurance racing event that takes place on a combination of the Nordschleife ("North Loop") and the GP-Strecke ("Grand Prix track") circuits of the Nürburgring in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. Held since 1970, over 25.378 km (15.8 mi) lap length allows more than 200 cars and over 700 drivers to participate. Although affectionately known as "The 24 Hours of Nürburgring", the race is commonly named after the official naming partner. As of 2020, Total is the official naming partner; with the event currently labelled, the "ADAC Total 24 Hour Race".

Time Slots
Friday, 23rd April 2021: 22:00 GMT
Saturday, 24th April 2021: 7:00 GMT, 12:00 GMT & 16:00 GMT

Cars
GT3:
Audi R8 LMS, BMW M4 GT3, Mercedes AMG GT3
Porsche Cup: Porsche 911 GT3 Cup
GT4: Porsche Cayman GT4, BMW M4 GT4
TCR: Audi RS 3 LMS

Race Info
License:
D 4.0
Sim Date: 24th April 2021
Sim Time: 14:45
Warmup: 20 minutes
Qualifying: Attached & Solo - 25 Minutes for 2 Laps
Race: 24 Hours (1440 min.)
Stop and Go Penalty Limit: 100/20/0 (Stop&Go at 100x, Stop&Go every 20x thereafter, no DQ limit)
Fast Repairs: None
Driver Limits: 2-16 drivers required (fair share rule)
Field Size: 55

iracing_nurburgring_gp.png

Team RSR
RevolutionSimRacing BlueBMW M4 GT3@CatchAGlimpse @Jeff[NL] @Exited @grobi0815
RevolutionSimRacing RedPorsche 911 GT3 Cup@Selly @Rafael @Nakor @MerlinC
RevolutionSimRacing YellowAudi RS 3 LMS@Raigore @m4nu @Puffpirat @N1kmido
RevolutionSimRacing OrangePorsche Cayman GT4@fab. ICEMAN @C. Tscharf @Vernux @Dutchtastic
RevolutionSimRacing Green--
RevolutionSimRacing White--
RevolutionSimRacing Black--

RSR Academy
RSR Academy BlueBMW M4 GT3@Gosku @FuBii @Southwell60 @N.Saunders
RSR Academy RedBMW M4 GT3@Cornworld @David Siska @Erwin @Razortiburon
RSR Academy YellowAudi RS 3 LMS@Michael @Rargon @frankodrose @MelBonkers
RSR Academy Orange--
RSR Academy Green--
RSR Academy White--
RSR Academy Black--

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Anyone can add updates for any crew by using this form!
Note: 'Time Left' column set for the 12:00 GMT server start. Team updates from different server time slots will be synchronized post race.

Rafael

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hello all!

@Selly and myself want to participate at this year's 24h race in the Eifel. We would be very happy if we could find at least two more drivers for our team already at this point.

The reason why we are looking so early is the participation in the Porsche class.... We would like to get there as early as possible.

We hope that we have aroused your enthusiasm and that we can again send a strong team into the race.

Many greetings :)

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Myself and Jeff are looking for 2 others for GT3 class (whatever the fastest car is)
@Exited are you going to join us for this one? is joining us for a Daytona24/Spa24 reunion

EDIT: Dom is joining us once again, so now need a 4th and final member

Last edited:

Nakor

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hello all!

@Selly and myself want to participate at this year's 24h race in the Eifel. We would be very happy if we could find at least two more drivers for our team already at this point.

The reason why we are looking so early is the participation in the Porsche class.... We would like to get there as early as possible.

We hope that we have aroused your enthusiasm and that we can again send a strong team into the race.

It would be an honor to drive with you again :)

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
oooohhhh tempting =D

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
interested

Nismo

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Myself and Jeff are looking for 2 others for GT3 class (whatever the fastest car is)
@Exited are you going to join us for this one? is joining us for a Daytona24/Spa24 reunion

EDIT: Dom is joining us once again, so now need a 4th and final member
So sad I can't be there to get the band back together for this one... Personal pitstop incoming and hopefully the knee is up and running at the end of May again.

Good luck to everybody participating!

Gosku

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Would be happy to drive this. Im open for car choice

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm interested in this as well. Need to renew my iRacing membership, buy the track and whatever car. However I'm doing the P1LMS 8Hrs of Silverstone on Saturday 24th April. So if I can join a team and do my stints after my P1LMS race, I'm definitely up for this.

N1kmido

Community Member
Reaction score
Hello all!

Hey, I'm interested to drive the race in the Porsche Cup Class and my team will not have an entry for this event.

However I'm not sure at the moment how my availabilty for the weekend looks like exactly. I have some university stuff scheduled for those days but it might get affected by covid restrictions etc.
Hopefully I should receive news on that situation in the next couple of days. Just wanted to express my interest for now :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Cornworld

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Interested. Not decided on a car atm, need to do some driving this week.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Pretty hard to race with you at a Special Event when your team is always full before the event details are even out ;)

EDIT: And it would be also nice that team conversations happen in this thread, you know the reasons :)

frankodrose

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Very much looking forward to this :D GT3 class or the Porsche GT4 to drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread