iRacing Apr 24, 2021 - 24 Hours of Nürburgring (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornworld

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
To the organizers: as I'm doing the 24Hrs on the same day as the P1 race, I think it's safer to put me in an academy team as I can't put the prep time in as the faster teams. I think I can get up to speed with the academy teams a bit faster than with the faster teams, if you understand what I mean. So maybe a good idea to put me back in team RSR Academy Green?

If what I said here isn't an issue and you want me to race in a faster team, I'll do that of course no problem.
Academy and team is not based on difference in pace. It’s more like the first step people take before possible joining team.
No matter what team you’ll be placed in, they all deserve maximum effort from, in this case you, their teammate(s) and prepare as good as you can.

Last edited:

Doomday

RSR Academy
Reaction score
There is always space. Currently trying out different team combinations in post #1. Will get back to all of you tomorrow :)
Oh god, I thought the race was on the 24th of may, not 24th of April.
Remove me from the list please, I haven't done a single lap on the iRacing Nordschleife yet and would probably crash out during the race. Apologies for my error.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Doomday

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Me neither. We gonna host a session tonight @Doomday, just join us and see how it is goin :)
I guess I can do that.

Edit at 8pm:
Since I am putting together my new rig currently I missed the session. Sorry! Took longer than I originally thought it would.

Last edited:

Erwin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Thank you for already putting me in the list. I haven't started up the pc this week yet.

Very happy with taking the BMW, but if the BOP is forcing us, wouldn't mind the Merc either. For now, I'll take the practice laps in the BMW GT3

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Hey @m4nu I think I accidentally got put in the team with @FuBii, @Southwell60 and @Gosku. But after saying I wanted to take part, I said I wasn't able to because of my bad internet. Just a quick reminder to not get any confusion. @Southwell60 already contacted me about this so he knows.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hey @m4nu I think I accidentally got put in the team with @FuBii, @Southwell60 and @Gosku. But after saying I wanted to take part, I said I wasn't able to because of my bad internet. Just a quick reminder to not get any confusion. @Southwell60 already contacted me about this so he knows.
Well I thought we have a look if your internet get a fix in time. At least thats how I understood it.

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Well I thought we have a look if your internet get a fix in time. At least thats how I understood it.
Ow yea sorry, but I know it won't be fixed by then sadly.

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just to confirm we will be taking the BMW GT3 :)

Less than a week to go woooo!

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread