Here are the links.

Last edited:

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Hello ya all!

So beeing a father for exactly 1 year (the little one was born on 30th of November) I can announce that I am back racing. I really haven't raced that during past year, but I hope I can still have some speed and ability. It is like riding a bine they say :)

Meanwhile I actually tried some real racing with Prague racing team "Radical team". I drove BMW E36 325i in race spec in 6h endurance event at Most circuit. I also did a vlog on it (in czech though) so you can just see the onboards. Sadly, Clutch gave up on me after just 10 mins of my 1 hour of race so I got 40mins around Brno but only during test day. And it was raining so quite slippery. But at least I prove to myself that it takes balls to drive a race car and it was a great experience. Real racing is not the same as in AC or other better sims, but just in terms of forces, temperature, vibrations etc. Racecraft and how to drive car is basicly the same as in simulators. Same principles applpy :)

Anyway, since @Noztra asked me to extend some new tracks for him, I searched AOR for new leagues but I haven't found any mentions of new leagues starting in AS. So Iasked him why he needs the track and he told me you all moved here to RSR :) And since I have missed the racing and DTM's could be fun to drive, I joined again :)

So to sum up, glad to be back and see you on the track
Welcome back mate :D
Thank you for the big help with tracks:)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
got a bit bored so i knocked up a few livery's... thought id share em give you guys some ideas probably..
Untitled.jpg

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Here are the links.
Loved your expression when you undesteered into the gravel trap at Most :p completely unimpressed while your copilot was going mad :-D

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Maybe you can offer your services to teams who want a custom skin, but can't make it them self? :)
I dont think im good enough to offer help lol. But its allways avalible if anyone wants it.

Mazy CZ

Community Member
Reaction score
Loved your expression when you undesteered into the gravel trap at Most :p completely unimpressed while your copilot was going mad :-D
Yeah, it was a driver coach for beginers and they said to us, If you are going into gravel in turns, don't go there with full lock otherwise you could end up rolling on roof :D So as soon as I knew I am going to the gravel I just went straight :D

But just for info, a driver before me did 2:12.5 per lap and he drove many times with this car and track (that is why he started the race). My 2nd lap (basicly my 1st real timed lap) I did 2:14's, then next lap went to the gravel and there was SC for few laps, after SC I got 1 lap and then the clutch gave up. So to be honest, I think I could beat his time I believe.

Last edited:

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yeah, it was an driver coach for beginers and they said to us, If oyu are going into gravel in turns, don't go there with full lock otherwise you could end up rolong on roof :D So as soon as I knew I am going to the gravel I just went straight :D

But just for info, a driver before me did 2:12.5 per lap and he drove many times with this car and track (that is why he started the race). My 2nd lap (basicly my 1st real timed lap) I did 2:14's, then nexct lap went to the gravel and there was SC for few laps, after SC I got 1 lap and then the clutch gave up. So to be honest, I thing I could beat his time I believe.
That's the magic of Assetto Corsa :-D :-D

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I dont think im good enough to offer help lol. But its allways avalible if anyone wants it.
You made some nice liveries!

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Battenberg after seeing your team name i couldn't resist it lol
Showroom_urd_t5_aura_2018_30-10-2018-16-42-26.jpg

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
I have one "technical" question.

First I didn't found where to assign "Center VR" button, then in Configuration app "Content Manager" for Assetto Corsa found it and assign to some button on wheel. Even that it seemed to do nothing when pressed?
Anyone knows what is it about?

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score

First I didn't found where to assign "Center VR" button, then in Configuration app "Content Manager" for Assetto Corsa found it and assign to some button on wheel. Even that it seemed to do nothing when pressed?

You Can Press CTRL-Space to center the view. :)

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Download the Content Manager! There are a few things you for whatever reason can’t map in the vanilla game menu but can in the app :)

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
You Can Press CTRL-Space to center the view. :)
I know, but I need it on wheel buttons because of VR :)

Download the Content Manager! There are a few things you for whatever reason can’t map in the vanilla game menu but can in the app :)
I did. Assign it in Content manager but anyway it seems that it is not working...(?).

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I know, but I need it on wheel buttons because of VR :)

I did. Assign it in Content manager but anyway it seems that it is not working...(?).
I think I had that problem at first too. I'm not completely sure this is 100% accurate but try this: safe your button mappings in vanilla menu, exit game, go to content manager, load those settings, make the desired changes, safe and override the settings, start a race/practice whatever from CM, it should work now.

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Yap, Thank you. It makes sense. I'll try that ass soon as I can

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Last edited:

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score