Assetto Corsa Competizione Chit Chat (2 Viewers)

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
Assetto Corsa Competizione Early Access Release 6 is OUT NOW ON STEAM!

Dear ACC racers,

Assetto Corsa Competizione Early Access release 6 is finally out! Restart your Steam client in order to download the latest version of the software and start immediately enjoying the Nissan GT-R Nismo GTR (Model Year 2015 and 2018, equaling two new cars) and Monza Circuit at its best!
Thanks to a large-scale code refactoring operation, new features and improvements have been implemented, such as: Motec Telemetry recording, CPU optimizations, allowing for general performance improvements and deploying more cars on track, Multiplayer netcode, overall stability, server configuration improvements, upgrade to rain visuals, a new Free Camera tool, the new F6 (TV onboard) camera set and two new F1 (driving) cameras, the Radar widget and a bunch of other optimizations and tweaks.

Please visit our forum for the complete changelog and more details on the new features. Have a good ride in ACC!

v0.6.0 Changelog

• Added Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 2018 model year.
  • Added Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 2015 model year.
  • Added Monza Circuit.
  • Driving (F1) cameras reworked: added two more driving cameras (dash pro - with car hidden intended for built cockpits - and far chase), game now remembers last used camera and added option to lock/hide driver and steering wheel per car. Lateral camera adjustment now also exposed in the View Settings.
  • Camera movement settings now stored in Config/CameraSettings.jon, the old CameraOptionsEA.json is deprecated. General Movement adjusts movements in cockpit camera, Dashcam Factor adjust how much of that movement is transferred to the dash and bonnet cameras.
IMPORTANT: old camera settings will be lost.
  • Look L/R now works correctly in helmet camera. Look L/R looks to the side mirrors.
  • TV onboard (F6) cameras added for available cars.
  • Free (F7) camera now available with Cinema HUD (open with mouse scroll button).
NOTE: this is NOT a full-feature camera mode, but allows players to enjoy visuals to a greater degree and take screenshots.
  • Rewrite of multiplayer/gameplay code to improve stability and session progression.
  • Ingame menus restructured and divided into Garage and Pause menu.
  • Ingame HUD reorganised and added session status widget.
  • New Radar widget added to HUD based on the popular app for the original Assetto Corsa.
  • Updated configuration for dedicated servers, see https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/0-6-multiplayer-server-configuration-for-server-admins.54830/
  • Introducing dynamic weather: (potentially) available on official Kunos Practice servers only until relevant game and UI features are added.
  • Multiplayer sessions now emulate race weekends: rubber, dry line (general: weather and track status) represent the situation based on race day and time of day.
  • UI and video settings are now stored in text files (...Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config\menuSettings.json).
IMPORTANT: your previous menu, graphical and game settings will be lost.
  • Added advanced video settings, including mirror resolution, sharpening filter, material quality level, temporal upsampling, volumetric fog, bloom, camera dirt effect and foliage.
  • Default graphics settings adjusted to allow for higher performance without noticeable loss to visual quality.
  • Added session type tags in the UI car selection page to help identify entries eligible in different race types.
NOTE: In quick race mode, the opponent field is generated based on the player's choice of entry.
  • Added model year tag in the UI car selection to help identify car models in different evo versions.
  • Assist options will now reliably update when changed during a session.
  • Further adjustments to headlight effects in TV cameras.
  • More realistic full formation lap with AI.
  • AI aggressiveness tuning.
  • AI grid generation now takes into account real life driver skill. Quick Race grids are generated with more consistency.
  • Number of opponents increased to track capacity: bigger fields are now possible as a result, the current limit depends on each individual track.
NOTE: Sprint races (both in race weekend and quick race modes) retain grid size limitation due to the number of available real-life entries.
  • Improved raindrop effects on car windshields.
  • Water spray from opponent cars now affects the player car's windshield in a dynamic way, taking into account distance, speed and track wetness.
  • Automatic wiper assist now reacts to water spray and not just rain.
  • Improvements to the appearance of wet and damp track surfaces, especially in low-wetness ranges, which should improve the perception of track conditions.
  • Improvements to car vs. track surface collisions.
  • Audio channel usage optimization.
  • Reworked and more reliable marshalling system with checkered, yellow, white and blue flags.
  • Added new spotter messages.
  • Added race communication alerts.
  • Losing the server connection (e.g. by a server restart) will now trigger a permanent message.
  • Important race communication alerts are displayed for a longer time.
  • Better highlights overtake detection.
  • Optimized CPU use on all threads.
  • Optimized replay memory usage.
  • Optimized netcode and bandwith usage for Multiplayer servers.
  • Volume and audio settings now affect the intro music.
  • Added video sequences volume.
  • Fixes to various car LODs to reduce pop-in in racing scenarios.
  • Adjusted driver position in the BMW M6 GT3.
  • Adjusted driver steering animations.
  • Adjusted wet tyre shader and added ambient occlusion on tyres.
  • Fixed potentially wrong resolution and crashes when starting the game.
  • Fixed multiple crashes occurring when quitting sessions.
  • Fixed replay time multiplier not resetting on session change.
  • Fixed potentially wrong car location detection.
  • Fixed static car shadow fading out at high speeds.
  • Improved tyre model combined grip.
  • Improved tyre heat model, especially in overheat conditions.
  • Tyre wear is now affected differently by different kerbs, concrete and other surfaces.
  • Tweaks in preset setups for all cars (we highly advise to not use older setups).
  • Improved vertical surfaces aero model.
  • MoTeC Telemetry implementation.
  • Setup Electronics page now includes a slider to select the number of telemetry laps to be saved at the end of a driving session.
  • MoTeC ACC dedicated workspace, created from Blancpain telemetry engineer used for evaluating basic setup and driver performance.
  • Added native DBox SDK support.
  • Added option to enable/disable native Fanatec LEDs.
  • Setup minimum fuel load set at 2 litres for all cars.
  • Fixed Ferrari 488 GT3 wrong fuel visualization in setup screen.
  • Steering ratio tweaks for all cars.
  • Monza BoP A adjustments for all cars.
  • Tweaks in tyres dirt accumulation and grip levels when going on grass and sand.
  • Sand traps now slow the cars down.
  • Fix to unreliable car spawn in certain situations.
  • Flipped cars will automatically spawn in the pits.
  • Severe cutting will result in immediate disqualification in any type of Multiplayer sessions.
  • Ratings: Track Competence (TR) has improved feedback in the UI; you will see all the sectors necessary, so the progress is easy to understand.
  • Ratings: Track Competence (TR) algorithm improved to reduce false positive aborts.
  • Ratings: Consistency (CN) was rewritten during the refactoring; it should work similarly but has improved precision on various aspects.
  • Ratings: Car Control (CC) largely improved algorithm and UI feedback. It is a lot harder to gain higher ratings, unless you are driving very well.
  • Ratings: Car Control (CC) now understands the concept of turning the wheel too much, and give appropriate feedback.
  • NOTE: Pace (PC) and Total (TO) ratings will be improved and adjusted during the days after this version.
  • NOTE: The maximum number of all ratings will be set to 99 (instead of 100).
  • NOTE: ALL RATINGS AND DRIVER PROFILES WILL BE RESET WITH THIS 0.6 RELEASE.
  • Backend servers: improved reconnection stability.
  • Backend servers: fixed multiplayer sessions not registering stats and laptimes in certain situations.
  • Passworded servers can now be created.
  • Single player Sprint Race Weekend mode reworked and now has forced tyre change and driver swap.
NOTE: Endurance Race Weekend game mode is temporarily disabled until supporting features and UI elements are completed (pit stops and penalties).
NOTE: Pit stop crew animations are temporarily disabled until full functionality is retained.
NOTE: The Broadcasting API is temporarily disabled

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
That changelog though!
For my fellow VR racers, there are already couple of known issues. So if you are having a lot of stutter try this:
  • Turn off Temporal Upsampling
  • Turn off volumetric fog
  • delete your engine.ini if modified
  • delete your settings.json in the documents/config folder

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
If you have FPS drops, Kunos suggested dropping the mirror quality resolution from EPIC to mid/low.

There is 30-35fps loss turning on mirrors.

From KUNOS.

So, we believed the performance issues were resulting from the new settings file structure changes, which is why we suggested clearing them or even reinstall. I turns it not necessarily but it surely won't do harm.

However, the real issue is simply the mirror resolution setting defaulting to EPIC, which was there for those who enjoy looking at the mirror while stopped. The default should've been LOW, which is what it used to be in previous builds. So please set it to that, otherwise the default settings should bring a slight improvement or at least what you had before. We will fix this ASAP in a hotfix.

Temporal upsampling used to be enabled by default, now you can turn it off, along with volumetric fog.
The advanced sharpen filter is a post-processing filter that can help make the image sharper, but it's quite heavy, so default is disabled. It also collides with the default sharpening used in the basic settings, so I recommend either/or.

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
So how is performance for you guys with the new Update?
For me it's looking great in singleplayer hotlapping, but my system still struggels really hard when racing AI opponents. For example the lambo event at Nürburgring isn't doable for me, doesn't matter which settings I run. I get horrible stutter inside the Rift and Afterburner shows me 100% occupation on all cores all the time. I also get a lot of positioning issues and my view jumps around quite frequently :-(

Please Ryzen 3000 come pretty soon, I need you!

David Siska

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm also experiencing stutters with AI and also in multiplayer. My fps is between 50-80, but sometimes the game screen stops for seconds. The multiplayer isn't perfect, sometimes the cars and the server stops. In this case you have to quit and connect again. I raced only in the official Kunos server.

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
Have you guys tried to do the thing with mirror and stuff?

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yep, went even with mirrors off and shadows and PP on low, zero point zero difference. Asked Pankypakus in the official forum and he told me that my CPU is barely enough for ACC which is definitely true, but I thought that I can at least run a AI race at minimum settings :)

But nevermind, I will upgrade to a new Ryzen and hopefully then I will have a smooth experience. In hotlapping I had a blast, even tough the FFB got little bit worse for me with 0.6.

David Siska

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yes, I launched first with low setting, then changed to mid and I have relatively good fps. I didn't even try higher settings. My biggest problem is the screen stopping for seconds in multiplayer but maybe it's caused by something else.

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
No problems for me with 3770K (non-VR). Rarely less than 60 fps (1440p with 1070 Ti and highest settings except for: "medium" mirrors and "high" shadows). VR is very heavy on the CPU. RAM-OC might help slightly.

New update and VR-related news.
Sadly I already do the "-vr" thing in steam properties... Probably my cpu is just not enough for this game in VR, which is ok, because it's almost 5 years old ans runs only with 3,7 Ghz on all 4 cores without HT :)
Will see what I can do with the RAM overclock, thanks for the info. I knew the thread but somehow skipped that post ;-)

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
@Exited @Echo

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Assetto Corsa Competizione - HOTFIX 0.6.4 AVAILABLE NOW!
Dear #ACCompetizione followers,
a new hotfix is ready for download! Please restart your Steam client and have a look at the changelog below!

--------------
v0.6.4 Changelog

• Fixed a bug in server leading to crashes and desynchronization of time, weather and sessions in Multiplayer.
  • Improved collisions in Multiplayer.
  • Fixed Multiplayer collision detection for the Safety Rating (SA).
  • Removed automatic disqualification in Multiplayer; we collected enough data to go on while allowing drivers to enjoy MP without false positives.
  • Added experimental fix to reduce the CPU occupancy in the accServer.
  • Added CPU warnings to the accServer.
  • Fixed name overlays not working for drivers that join Multiplayer.
  • Fixed label visibility in Multiplayer.
  • Fixed Driver Rating Profile displaying wrong data.
  • Disabled Driver Rating Profile "Total progression" chart.
  • Overall volume fine tuning.
  • Nissan GT-R GT3 automatic clutch fine tuning.
  • Ferrari 488 GT3 BOP correction.
  • Bentley GT3 2016 BOP correction.
  • Fixed automatic assist engine startup issue.
  • Improved AI pace all over the board

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Dear ACC racers –

Yes, we have been a bit silent in the last few weeks, but it was for a specific reason that we can call:
“0.7, the 0.6 we always wanted to release”.
This new title’s Early Access programme has been once again a great journey to spend with our community. Although we had a defined and scheduled roadmap from the beginning, some features were not released quite as scheduled. This has prompted the team to work on an evolution of the 6th Early Access release, adding more game features, updates, fixes and optimizations together with a new game mode, called Custom Race Weekend. The entire team appreciates the continued feedback received on the official Assetto Corsa forum and social networks, and we are happy to mention just a few of the key entries from our upcoming changelog:

Dynamic and Custom Weather: it is now possible to set a session with a pre-selected and even customized starting condition, enabling dynamic and unpredictable evolution.
Introducing visual and mechanical damage affecting bodywork, suspensions, aero and a brand-new, sophisticated tyre damage model that brings tyre management and endurance racing to a whole new level.
Introducing much-needed penalties, without which serious competition is unimaginable.
A new Multifunctional Widget that will allow players to see real-time track positions, manage pit stop requests and race strategies. This HUD element also allows the player to manage all aspects of car electronics.
Introducing rating-requirements in Multiplayer, with kick and ban commands.
Custom Race Weekend mode will allow players to set up a customized race weekend experience.
Brake air duct simulation: it is now possible to change the brake duct aperture that affects brake – and indirectly – tyre temperatures.
Introducing the SRO E-Sport GT Series Round 1 Special Event. (Note that this special event is controlled remotely, and may appear shortly following the Steam release).
And much more, including further Multiplayer and Ratings updates, optimizations, improved collisions and graphical, gameplay and user-interface updates.
Please visit our official forum, Steam and website news section to see the complete changelog.

The release date of the full version of Assetto Corsa Competizione will be announced soon, but the full release does not mean the end of development at all! In the meanwhile, let us invite all of our fans and players to Monza on the occasion of the first race of the 2019 Blancpain GT Championship, organized by SRO, where the development team and the game will be both available on-site at the first round of the SRO E-Sport GT Series on April 13th and 14th.

__
Changelog v0.7.0

Gameplay:
- Opened SRO E-Sports Series - Round 1 special event.
NOTE: This special event is controlled remotely and may be invisible for a short time after the release.
  • Reintroducing Endurance game modes.
  • Added Custom Race Weekend mode that allows you to completely customize a race weekend, including number of races, mandatory pit stops and time multiplier.
NOTE: Some features, such as the Superpole session will become available in the full release of the game.
- Introducing penalties for various on-track transgressions: pitlane speeding, cutting, failure to serve mandatory pitstop within the pit window.
Penalties include warnings, drive-through, stop&go and disqualification. Cutting is penalized depending on time gained. Cuts with large gains result in DQ straight away. Speeding in the pitlane may remove your fastest lap in non-race sessions, and serious speeding results in DQ straight away. Added penalty for reversing.
  • Introducing pit stops with refuel, tyre change, damage repair and serving penalties.
  • Introducing dynamic weather, custom weather and track status presets: the Weather page in the menu now allows you to select existing presets and enable dynamic weather for each single one of them. The preset defines the starting conditions, and also have a significant effect on what you can expect. Weather variability can range from 1 to 100%.
The Custom weather preset allows you to set each aspect of the conditions, including cloud cover, the intensity of rain and levels of track wetness and standing water.
NOTE: Selecting the Clear weather preset and high variability doesn't mean that you can expect drastic changes over a short period. Cloudy weather on the other hand, has a much bigger probability of producing precipitation, but variability can also render conditions to improve significantly.
NOTE: The weather is designed to be dynamic over realistic periods of time. However, as it uses game-time, the player can accelerate weather transitions by using the time multiplier.
  • Various improvements in cut detection and corresponding penalties.
  • Fixed engine start assist sometimes failing to restart the car.
  • Added input to change secondary (Racelogic device) pages. Cycles between current laptime, delta, stint time and speed). Default key is ALT+D.
  • Added input to toggle wiper on and off. Uses last selected wiper speed. Default key is ALT+W.
  • Replay pause: now updated on random access.
  • Replay pause: now possible to use the free camera controls with the same speed as 1x speed.
  • Improved management of automatic highlights priority and avoiding flood.
  • Option file for replay in [Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione]/Config/replay.json
  • Added possibility to reduce saved replay time in options/general.
  • Fixed wheel speed with different replay playing times.
  • Fixed replay focused camera for disconnected cars during random access.
  • Next car/previous shortcut is now based on relative car positions.
  • Improved logic for white/yellow/blue flag and optimizations for marshalls.
  • Fixed fireworks/tracklight/endmode for replay.
  • Permanent spotter message groups.
  • Added short wait time at the start of the formation to allow enough time for manual starting procedure.

Ratings:
  • Fixed Safety Rating (SA) decaying in both race and solo conditions.
  • Improved Racecraft Rating (RC) development directly after unlocking.
  • Improved Consistency Rating (CN), should now be more sensitive to inconsistencies.
  • Improved Consistency Rating (CC) to be less volatile.
  • Improved ingame rating widget to highlight rating value gains.
  • Rating widget will now allow to unlock the highest rating Competition (CP) and remain in collapsed state then.
  • Added data charts and insights for SA and RC rating Driver Profile Rating Page.
  • Fixed driver category assignment in Total Rating page, added Beginner and Rookie categories.
  • Due to the significant changes in RC and SA, both ratings will be reset. Progress in TR, CN and CC will remain.

Visuals:
  • Fixed a bug in VR that caused the racing HUD to flicker and hit performance by constantly re-rendering the overlay.
  • Introducing visual and mechanical damage:
Mechanical damage affects bodywork, suspension, aero and tyres.
Visual damage affects bodywork, windows, can deform body parts and also affects the functionality of headlights.
  • Added dynamic windshield dirt effects that are cleaned off during pit stops.
  • Added blurred brake disc visuals.
  • Fix for Dash and DashPro cameras having wrong offset/rotation when using custom settings.
  • Fix for wrong camera pitch after F1 cycle with lock to horizon enabled.

UI/HUD:
- First release of the new multi-page and multi-functional widget, replacing the old Standings widget.
It contains a real-time track position page, standings, pit stop strategy and car electronics. Navigation is possible with all navigation inputs, including keyboard arrows, D-Pad and mouse.
It enables the player to control all car-related inputs (TC, ABS, wiper, lights, rain light etc.) on the fly, without having to map each key to the steering wheel/button box.
NOTE: the MFD uses navigation inputs, which means input overlap may need some bindings to be remapped.
NOTE: the MFD navigation in VR is not yet functional, thank you for your patience.
- Introducing weather forecast and grip status widget: a simple widget on the HUD that alerts the player of changing weather forecast in 10 and 30-minute projections. It is also visible on the race and setup screens.
NOTE: It shows weather forecast in real-world time, which means in accelerated sessions the forecast will be translated to a time that is easier to understand for the player.
  • Fixed timing issues on car dash displays.
  • Additional server information on Multiplayer lobby page, including session status and dynamic weather indicator.
  • HUD pages can now by cycled backwards using Shift+F2.
  • Added realtime track position widget.
NOTE: it is now the default page inside the MFD in multi-car sessions.
  • Weather and Track status summary now visible on the weather tile in the Single Player page.
  • Added helper information for various single player pages and the new weather page.
  • Added tyre pressure readout on tyre app to help users who do not use cockpit cameras monitor tyre pressure.

Physics:
  • Optimizations in multithreaded CPU calculations.
  • Brake duct simulation. Influences brake disc heat and braking efficiency, but also rim and air temperature inside the tyre and thus pressure and general tyre temperature.
  • Brake duct settings in setup aero screen for all cars. Setting 0 is a completely closed duct and can provoke brake fade very very fast, exceeding 1000°C. Never to be used in a real race, but added for simracer's gratification. Setting 6 is completely open and can keep the brakes very cold.
The peak temperature is of course important but keep in mind that a low setting not only heats up more, but doesn't cool down the brake in the straights, so the heat accumulates and keeps dissipating heat to the tyres.
Ideally you want your front brake HUD to show green or slight yellow at the end of your braking zone and your rear, green. Don't judge after just 2,3 braking zones. Do a couple of laps and let the brakes do some heat/cool cycles to arrive at a balanced condition.
  • Suspension damage for all cars (WIP).
  • Basic aero damage for all cars (WIP).
  • Optimizations to tyre flex at very low speeds, to diminish or even eliminate an FFB vibration around 50kmh.
  • Added tyre pressure and potential puncture influenced by riding kerbs aggressively.
If you ride stepped kerbs with low tyre pressure (cold tyre) the tyre flex might provoke pressure loss. How much pressure loss is not easy to predict, but the lower the pressure the more pressure loss will happen. Hitting the kerbs and sliding laterally over them with low pressures can result to a tyre deflation losing all pressure instantly in less than a lap. Avoid kerbs with very cold tyres at all costs. When the tyre has adequate pressure, the risk of loss of pressure is almost null so you can attack kerbs again. Be careful when racing on slick tyres when it starts raining. The tyres will lose temperature very fast and so you must avoid kerbs until you enter for your pitstop. Any pressure over 26psi is relatively safe. The whole system is complex, brand new and we are still working on it. Thank you for your patience.
  • Improved collision model, which significantly benefits car-to-ground collisions. Also brings significant improvements to car behaviour when attacking any kind of kerbs.
  • Start ECU assist now has more discreet intervention because of the launch control implementation. To start, just floor it in 1st gear with clutch on and revs will be limited to 5000rpm. The less start assist should aid when trying to spin around on grass after a track exit.
  • Tweaked TC logic for all cars. Permits more slippage in straight line and more angle. Can result in more oversteery cars in lower TC settings so take care when track is slippery.
  • Fixed bug that could cause an event to start with tyres in ambient temperature if user clicked directly on drive.
  • Wet tyre adjustments.
  • Slick tyres optimum pressure range now 1-2 psi higher.

Audio:
  • Exterior engine volumes are now higher.
  • Interior engine volumes are now higher.
  • Fixed wind sound in tunnel/underpass sometimes not played properly.
  • Fixed pit alarm sirens sometimes not played properly.
  • Tuned exterior volume for engine reverb and reflection.
  • Tuned volume attenuation curve for opponents when the player is in cockpit/chase cameras.
  • New radio messages and alerts, including penalties, damage, tyre pressure warning.
  • Fixed possible crash changing device for xaudio2.
  • Fixed inconsistencies in ambient zone audio.
  • Updated fmod to version 1.10.10.

Multiplayer:

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Somebody doing the SRO eSport event?
How is it going for you?
I'm currently on P40 with the aggressive setup, brake bias down to 59,2%, TC 4 and ABS 2.
If I get my stuff together I can do 48.5 laps, but the Lambo is a really difficult beast around Monza, especially out of Ascari :rolleyes:

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
A new hotfix for Assetto Corsa Competizione is now available.

Released today on Steam, the latest hotfix build of Assetto Corsa Competizione is available to download the next time players restart their Steam client.

The new build highlights include AI behaviour updates in traffic, the addition of refuelling in multiplayer pitstops and other useful fixes and improvements as detailed below.

ACC 0.7.2 Hotfix Notes:

• Fixed qualifying rule bug in Custom Race Weekend when the number of race sessions set were fewer than the number of qualifying sessions.
  • Fix for cut warnings used in non-race sessions.
  • Improved AI behaviour under braking in traffic.
  • Added AI reaction time at race start.
  • Cars lapping the focused car now indicated red on the real-time display.
  • More consistent real-time display.
  • Fixed controls lock issue after a race restart.
  • Enabled refueling in Multiplayer pitstops.
  • Fixed potential freeze/crash in Multiplayer.
  • In Multiplayer, players who are late to press "Drive" before the formation lap will be sent to pitlane with controls locked.
  • Fixed mandatory pit calculation for AI if Driver Stint pitstop mode is selected.
  • More reliable blue flag triggers.
  • On race-end, the real-time display now shows the official finish position.
  • Fixed track getting dry too quickly when rain goes down in small increments.
  • Disabled "Remove fastest lap" penalty from practice and qualifying.
  • Fixed MFD taking mouse focus away from the Pause menu.
  • Possible fix for missing Force Feedback in VR mode.
  • Fix to a bug that switched the F3 camera set when switching cars (both in replay and in game using shift+arrows).
  • Improved manual and automatic clutch issues and functionality.
  • Fixed VR navigation in the Multiplayer lobby page.
  • Navigation is now possible in the MFD in VR mode.
  • Fixed a bug in dynamic weather that removed the starting rain from the Light Rain preset with dynamic mode enabled.
  • Fixed replay searching for a car that is already disconnected in Multiplayer.
  • Added priority to player-related penalty messages in race communication.

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
As nobody mentioned it before, ACC will be released on 29th of May.
Very very hyped for this one as I reeeeeally enjoyed driving this sim the last couple of weeks and it looks just magnificent in VR after the latest updates!

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
As nobody mentioned it before, ACC will be released on 29th of May.
Very very hyped for this one as I reeeeeally enjoyed driving this sim the last couple of weeks and it looks just magnificent in VR after the latest updates!

We might have to try do some test races soon with our own server. :)

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
We might have to try do some test races soon with our own server. :)
That's the spirit!!
Dynamic weather and/or night racing on please, thanks :)
I would like to help with setting up the server for some testraces, game is so addictive atm :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
That's the spirit!!
Dynamic weather and/or night racing on please, thanks :)
I would like to help with setting up the server for some testraces, game is so addictive atm :)

Good to know. Will approach you later the day :)

Users who are viewing this thread