Assetto Corsa Competizione Bathurst DLC Release Special (1 Viewer)

Bathurst DLC Release Special
Posted by Tom
Assetto Corsa Competitizione
Wednesday, February 5, 2020 - 19:30
Until: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 - 21:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm assuming we can take whatever car we want? Or do we need to select a 2018 or 2019 car? Does the server setup allow all cars?

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
I decided to honour you with my presence in this magnificent event.

Jakeyy

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

I may be coasting around at the rear bouncing off the walls, but I will participate

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I can't get into this track at all:confused: p. S. Sorry @MelBonkers for incident at turn 2, too late braking

Last edited:

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the race guys, was great fun. Also nice to spend time with old friends! :)

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Really cool races, enjoyed them a lot!
Tbh I was little bit surprised how much I could attack this track and was still rather on the safe side. The Porsche and the old Aston felt absolutely awesome around Mount Panorama!
Next time @ramiboo please spin in front of the blind crest and not behind it :p:p

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Its safe to say I really enjoyed that! Despite a poor qualifying for R1 and spin on the first corner in R2, I had great pace, and had a lot of fun coming back through the field each time. It felt great hustling the Mercedes over the top of the mountain. I have so much more confidence in this game than in iRacing, where I have been practicing the same combo for this weekend's 12 hour race. Need to find an endurance race to enter a team into somewhere...

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
It looks like aggressive setup = suicidal setup for lexus, just tried safe setup and it felt like car was flying over the track, took 2.3 seconds off my pb and there's room for improvement as i touched wall at quarry bend and had a slight oversteer at last turn...

Users who are viewing this thread