Assetto Corsa Competizione Blancpain Challenge - Pre Season: Silverstone (1 Viewer)

Blancpain Challenge - Pre Season: Silverstone
Posted by m4nu
Assetto Corsa Competizione
Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 19:00
Until: Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Assetto Corsa

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
RSR_PRD_S4 - Round 0.png

Class: GT4
Track: Silverstone

Date: Sunday, 20th September 2020
17:00 UTC / 13:00 EDT - Optional Practice
18:00 UTC / 14:00 EDT - Driver Briefing (Mandatory)
18:10 UTC / 14:10 EDT - Qualifying
18:30 UTC / 14:30 EDT - Race

General
Time Progression:2x
Weather Progression:Dynamic
Weekend Weather Forecast:40% Chance of Rain
Track Limits: Handled by the game
Mandatory Pitstop:Mandatory Tyre Change (70 min Pit Window)

Qualifying
Duration:15 Minutes
Start Time:13:00

Race
Duration:90 Minutes
Start Time:14:00

Starting Procedure: In-Game Rolling Start. Pay attention and follow the instructions given by the game.

1600013976721.png

Server Info
Name: RSR PRD Blancpain Challenge #RaceServer
Password: accrevolution

Please Notice

Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the Driving Standards of RevolutionSimRacing. As a driver in our league, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the admins and leave a post in this thread before the race takes place in order to give reserve driver a chance to drive.

Main Driver
-
Reserve Driver
-

Last edited by a moderator:

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I might be away for this weekend aswell. But still not 100% sure about it.

MECZero

Community Member
Reaction score
Will be there 100% :)

Scottmik

Community Member
Reaction score
Going to miss this one due to a tendon issue with my elbow.

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
ok, anyone want to give me a laugh as to what a par time is for silverstone? Hoping there is a slot for me tonight.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
In :)

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

FlyAxL

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I cannot attend to the race tonight.

Mazy CZ

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry to quit in the opening laps but my spring in my brake pedal just gave way and broke. :rolleyes: But at least nice racing dith @Daz Oz

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Retired due to pitting, taking wets, being told I should be on slicks, burning up the wets, pitting, speeding on exit!, ptting again for penalty, getting another penalty leaving the pits all while watching the track get wetter and wetter and not being allowed to change tires. got back round to server second penalty, manged to leae the pit without penalty be being insanely cautious, then get instantly spun....due to having slick tires on a completely wet track.

Let's just say this was not a fun experience.

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
My pc threw notifications, and then ACC loading screen at me during the race. After that it was impossible to drive, the performance was couple of frames a second. First time this happened, and it is something that I need to figure out. :mad:

Retired due to pitting, taking wets, being told I should be on slicks, burning up the wets, pitting, speeding on exit!, ptting again for penalty, getting another penalty leaving the pits all while watching the track get wetter and wetter and not being allowed to change tires. got back round to server second penalty, manged to leae the pit without penalty be being insanely cautious, then get instantly spun....due to having slick tires on a completely wet track.

Let's just say this was not a fun experience.

ACC can be very frustrating when a track goes from dry to wet. I was driving on 35 PSI tires.

Last edited:

FlyAxL

RSR Academy
Reaction score
After that it was impossible to drive, the performance was couple of frames a second. First time this happened, and it is something that I need to figure out. :mad:
Have you tried to click. It seems your pc changed priorities. Like if you click outside game to check website by default the game goes in low hardware use and give low fps. I got this issue once but in rfactor. My sound also switched from headset to speakers. I didnt looked further ad a quick click to have the game window selected (even in fullscreen mode)

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
My pc threw notifications, and then ACC loading screen at me during the race. After that it was impossible to drive, the performance was couple of frames a second. First time this happened, and it is something that I need to figure out. :mad:

ACC can be very frustrating when a track goes from dry to wet. I was driving on 35 PSI tires.
If you're on win10 enable game mode to disable notifications

Users who are viewing this thread