Assetto Corsa Competizione Blancpain Challenge - Question Thread (1 Viewer)

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
How about in-game-time/weather?

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Will the in-game penalties be used btw?

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
one question, is each livery limited to one driver only, or is it allowed to use the same livery for more than 1 driver in case there aren't enough liveries for that car?

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Will the in-game penalties be used btw?

Yes, and our usual driving standards of course still apply.

one question, is each livery limited to one driver only, or is it allowed to use the same livery for more than 1 driver in case there aren't enough liveries for that car?

Yep liveries can be shared, some cars only have 1 so that would get tricky quickly!

deadmeat2k

Community Member
Reaction score
Bummer :( Was looking forward to join and Sunday evenings are generally fine - but alas. I am away on summer holidays during both rounds 2 and 3. If there is space left to join and it is OK to forfeit 2 rounds from beginning I am still interested!

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Bummer Was looking forward to join and Sunday evenings are generally fine - but alas. I am away on summer holidays during both rounds 2 and 3. If there is space left to join and it is OK to forfeit 2 rounds from beginning I am still interested!
Sure thing :)

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
4 days to the first race and 75% of the sign-up posts are still saying TBA at car choice...
Doesn't sound to promising imo :-(

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Will we use the latest stable or the beta branch for this?

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
The server will be on the latest Stable build (v1.0.4), although I believe there is some degree of backwards compatibility with the clients on the beta branch - I would advise against using the Betas for now as they're, you know, in Beta.

Post automatically merged:

...Looks like excessive CPU load is a problem with the latest beta branch, so I would suggest to stay on the stable build (non-beta) anyway. I should read the rest of the thread first, looks like they fixed it... ANYWAY, we're not using the beta branches of the game. :)

Last edited:

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Will add my car selection later, sorry.

Corentin_Bergès

Community Member
Reaction score
The server will be on the latest Stable build (v1.0.4), although I believe there is some degree of backwards compatibility with the clients on the beta branch - I would advise against using the Betas for now as they're, you know, in Beta.

Post automatically merged:

...Looks like excessive CPU load is a problem with the latest beta branch, so I would suggest to stay on the stable build (non-beta) anyway. I should read the rest of the thread first, looks like they fixed it... ANYWAY, we're not using the beta branches of the game. :)
Problem is it's highly unrecommended to switch back from beta to stable. :/

• Informative
Reactions: Tom

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just to be clear, there's no rush to nominate your car, it's just interesting to see what everyone is going for. We're not doing an entry list on the server config, so we don't need to know what you're driving in advance of round 1 - it's just interesting ;)

We will however assume whatever you drive in Round 1 you will stick with for the rest of the season. Each time we see you change car in the following rounds' results, we will reset your points total to 0. Of course it's handy if you give us a heads up so we don't miss anything.

Last edited:

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Not that I know what I'm talking about, but I only have 1.0.4 available to download as the latest patch.

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
I think its still in "public beta"

Users who are viewing this thread