Assetto Corsa Competizione Blancpain Challenge - R3: Nurburgring (1 Viewer)

Blancpain Challenge - R3: Nurburgring
Posted by Tom
Assetto Corsa Competitizione
Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 18:30
Until: Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 21:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
That was a nice race. I'm happy I joined this race, otherwise @Mazy CZs rear view mirror wouldn't have been that interesting :D
I Qualied P2 because my first flying lap was quite okay, 2nd lap was already 0,5 - 1 s wetter and slower. Well missed the start a little and had a nice fight with @Nada for the first few laps. Overtook him and then had Mazy 2 s behind me but not for long, had a half spin in T1 and Mazy was past. But I pushed hard and could keep up with him, from than on it I was hanging in there making a bit pressure from time to time, never further away than 1,5s I guess. Unfortunately I was a bit to far away in the last two laps as I thought the car would be quicker with low tank but it somehow wasn't and I lost some time :p
Well done Mazy for hanging in there 50 minutes and well done to Jeff being well quicker than us 2. Damn you and your talent @Jeff[NL] :p

PS: With this race and the pratice for it, my CoNsistency went from 84 to 94 or 95 but my CarControl went from ~83 down to 65, somehow the game was not happy the way I tackeled the wet track :rolleyes:

#InTCwetrust

Last edited:

Mazy CZ

Community Member
Reaction score
Really intense experience yesterday.
The qualy is borken as in other sims with wet conditions so in case of next wet qualy session, we should wait like 2-5mins and admins should call out that we can go. So yes, it was one lap shootout and I did a mistake so I was able to imporve on my time even in more wet conditions, but just by few tenths and don a second :)

Race start was intense. I had good reactions and beter than @miagi in front. Somehow, nobody touched into T1, and also int othe next complex. I had GTR on my inside going into the tight right in Sector 1 on the little straight and I run wide just no not make a contact so I lost a place. Then, @Jeff[NL] took off and let @miagi @Nada, me and @Battenberg and the GTR (dunno who that was) to fight each other. And this was really a bit of a handful. The spray was just a wall, no apex to seen, no kerbs, no lines. Just pure instinct. You could not even see the car 50 in front going into the braking zones. So I am amazed that nobody had major crash as we were really preety close. I managed to go past GTR (a mistake by him) also by @Nada and then I was chasing down @miagi . We had same pace and if he didn't make that mistake into T1, it would be hard to overtake him. And from that point, he was following me closely no more than 1,5sec behind. I dod some wery minor mistakes here and there, we were bumper to bumper but no contact made and I haven't spun on the fast right kink before the chicane as I did like 20 times before. I managed to sustain the pressure but I had my moments of loosing concentration sometimes :)

Well done to everyone who showed up and not chickened out of this rain experience. ;):cool:

Bring on the Spa 2,4h

Corentin_Bergès

Community Member
Reaction score
That was a nice race. I'm happy I joined this race, otherwise @Mazy CZs rear view mirror would have been that interesting :D
I Qualied P2 because my first flying lap was quite okay, 2nd lap was already 0,5 - 1 s wetter and slower. Well missed the started a little and had a nice fight with @Nada for the first few laps. Overtook him and then had Mazy 2 s behind me but not for long, had a half spin in T1 and Mazy was past. But I pushed hard and could keep up with him, from than on it I was hanging in there making a bit pressure from time to time, never further away than 1,5s I guess. Unfortunately I was a bit to far away in the last two laps as I thought the car would be quicker with low tank but it somehow wasn't and I lost some time :p
Well done Mazy for hanging in there 50 minutes and well done to Jeff being well quicker than us 2. Damn you and your talent @Jeff[NL] :p

PS: With this race and the pratice for it, my CoNsistency went from 84 to 94 or 95 but my CarControl went from ~83 down to 65, somehow the game was not happy the way I tackeled the wet track :rolleyes:

#InTCwetrust
Car control is broken and rain races makes this rating drop dramatically because wheels spin more, ABS and TC are more triggered..... Everything normal :joyful::rolleyes:

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
  • Disagree
Reactions: Tom

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Enjoyed the race last night. Made a mistake in qually so ended up in P6 , had a good start in the GTR but the understeer made it hard to keep my position so got overtaken by @Mazy CZ and then @Battenberg but luckily @Battenberg and @Nada had a coming together so I jumped into P4 which I kept to the end . After the first ten minutes of action it was a very boring race for me only seeing a badly damaged @Eugene Gajkin going slow trying to get back to the pits. Like others have said the rain in qually is broken.

Nada

Community Member
Reaction score
Quali P3 cause i start first and the track was better (like in practice offline).
In race everybody pass me or play with me.
I have no control with the car, i think my offline setup was too agressive.
Good atmosphere even if I do not understand everything.

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Results are up!

Note: The server error (ending session before everyone could finish) broke the results, so lead lap cars' gap to the leader were broken.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread