ACC Resolved Blancpain Challenge - Round 4: Zandvoort - Incident (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Date: 22/11/2020
Event: Blancpain Challenge - Round 4: Zandvoort
Member Involved:
@Dama_The_Crow and @TonyR
Replay Timestamp / Lap: 1
Description:
I didn't see car that was in my blind spot and I got pushed from the back. Maybe it is my fault maybe it is Tony's but I want to get this straight because it has ruined my whole race.
Evidence:

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
A quick reminder that only Stewards and those directly involved in the incident (Dama and Tony in this case) are to comment in case threads :)

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score

TonyR

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi Stewards and Dama,

sorry to hear that the incident ruined your race.

From my perspective and I also think from your video my front wheel was side by side to your rear wheel because I got a slightly better exit from that carousel like corner.
As you can see I was already on the grass because you came to the right further and further, where I was. As you say I was probably in your blind spot which I understand but I don't think I was wrong in keeping my line as good as possible.

Greetings, Tony

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Moved to Stewards.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
The stewards have reviewed the case and found, @TonyR had enough of his car alongside the car in front to be given a cars width, @Dama_The_Crow failed to leave enough space which resulted in contact however since Dama_The_Crow was the one that spun and hit the barrier the stewards were leaning towards "No Further Action" as they felt the contact with the barrier was enough punishment, The stewards accept the car might not have been clearly visible but since "Helicorsa" is available and recommended for use this is not an excuse. However, following the contact with the barrier the car spun across the track and had contact with another car causing that car to hit the barrier. Therefore the stewards have decided to award Dama_The_Crow with a Reprimand and a reminder that you should always think about the consequences of a crash and that its always recommended to hold the brakes on to make the car more predictable when out of control.

> Penalty: Reprimand & 0 Licence points awarded to @Dama_The_Crow
> Penalty: No Further Action & 0 Licence points awarded to @TonyR

Reminder:
A friendly reminder to all members, you are not permitted to post in any stewards case thread that you have not been tagged in, Should the stewards request comments from you then you can comment but will be tagged first. Should you feel you need to comment on any incident whether its in the stewards room or not, you can use the "Contact Staff" form.

Additional Comments:
The Staff would like to remind Members the Stewards Room is available for any incident on track and are welcome to comment in open enquiries they are tagged in, comments and evidence provided is handed to the stewards once the all evidence has been provided(subject to time limit) for review and discussion. Any off track concerns can be reported directly to Staff or through the "Contact Staff" form.

Finally, Should you need to familiarise yourself with our Rules and Regulations then please do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread