Assetto Corsa Competizione Blancpain Challenge - Round 4: Zandvoort (1 Viewer)

Blancpain Challenge - Round 4: Zandvoort
Posted by m4nu
Assetto Corsa Competizione
Sunday, November 22, 2020 - 19:00
Until: Sunday, November 22, 2020 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

RdMracer

Community Member
Reaction score
I remember the track being completely broken up during new-years. So the fact that it was still there at the start of 2020doesn't fly either...

Quite a weird feeling during warm-up when someone reminded me they redid it all. This is a place I've been, and in game it looks exactly as I remember. (Including pit-entry). But we were driving a piece of history last Sunday.

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Ricardo Macieira 2020 Zandvoort in ACC terms mean 2020 BoP and 2020 tyres, but NOT the real life 2020 track changes: they did not due this due to the global situation: same thing with not adding magny cours.

Imola being in Italy they were able to sort it out.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
@Ricardo Macieira 2020 Zandvoort in ACC terms mean 2020 BoP and 2020 tyres, but NOT the real life 2020 track changes: they did not due this due to the global situation: same thing with not adding magny cours.

Imola being in Italy they were able to sort it out.
got it, thanks

T.rev.1

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Thanks Admins and Congrats to the Podium places well deserved for this race. Good race to all drivers. Have to put this one down to could have done better, i expect we all could say that.. Started 16th and got up to 12th by lap 2 because of spinners and accidents. Had it in mind to take it easy, keep it on track. Tyre's were very suspect had a bit too much pressure in had to do some cooling. Had a couple of offs, Lap 26 in 10th and hanging on @FlyAxL, came from pit behind me, tyre's not in good condition, good side by side sorry for holding you up, you pressured me into a mistake :). Pit Lap 27, came out in 15th, at exit @kobusnell & @Battenberg on my case fortunate to have fresh tyres, they had a little touch with each other and i escaped. Stayed 15th for the next 15 Laps or so then a couple offs and @Battenberg, caught me, too eager on the throttle the back came round into @Battenberg, sorry!! Finished in 14th. Enjoyed the race getting better. My Teammate, got hit on the 1st lap, but kept going to give us some valuable and well earned points, well done to @Dama_The_Crow which puts us in 3rd place. See you on track :cool:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread