Assetto Corsa Competizione Blancpain Challenge - Round 6: Brands Hatch (1 Viewer)

Assetto Corsa

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
RSR_PRD_S4 - Round 6.png

Class: GT4
Track: Brands Hatch

Date: Sunday, 20th December 2020
18:00 UTC / 14:00 EDT - Optional Practice
19:00 UTC / 15:00 EDT - Driver Briefing (Mandatory)
19:10 UTC / 15:10 EDT - Qualifying
19:30 UTC / 15:30 EDT - Race

General
Time Progression:2x
Weather Progression:Dynamic
Weekend Weather Forecast:Clear ( 0% rain i promise this time)
Track Limits: Handled by the game
Mandatory Pitstop:Mandatory Tyre Change (70 min Pit Window)

Qualifying
Duration:15 Minutes
Start Time:15:00

Race
Duration:90 Minutes
Start Time:17:00
*Subject to change on race day

Starting Procedure: In-Game Rolling Start. Pay attention and follow the instructions given by the game.

brands Hatch.png

Server Info
Name: RSR PRD Blancpain Challenge #PracticeServer
Name:
RSR PRD Blancpain Challenge #RaceServer
Password:
accrevolution

Please Notice
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the Driving Standards of RevolutionSimRacing. As a driver in our league, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the admins and leave a post in this thread before the race takes place in order to give reserve driver a chance to drive.

Main Driver
Reserve Driver

Last edited by a moderator:

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
@BlancpainChallenge4 are you ready for season finale???
Practice server is now open

We have a little suprise for you, it will be announced during the briefing......and NO its not rain again:rolleyes:

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
HYPE! HYPE! :)

Round 6 Brands Hatch Dec 20 OLD.png

RdMracer

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm not able to join either. But it was a lovely season! I'm looking forward to more GT4 in the future.

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Can't race tonight, sorry, looking forward to next season

Pierre CREUSEVAULT

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I also won't be able to race tonight unfortunately. I hope I'll be able to get more free time in 2021, for those who'll race tonight, good luck and enjoy the race ! :)

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Damn, damn, damn .... qualified 13th ... and then the car stalls on the grid .... finally get it running and then teleported from the back to the pit lane .... everyone passess .... car locked for 1.5 minutes in the pit lane .... f#@% ... steam comes out of my ears ... slightly speeding in the pit lane .... 30 sec stop and go penalty ..... so I gave up. Also message about my pit strategy 'invalid 0/1' ?????? I had my pit strategy set?????
Don't know why the car stalls on the grid .... did have that before when driving with AI ... but never experienced it in a 'real' race. Also no clue why the game complaints about pit strategy, never had that before.
Advice on the subject much appreciated .........

Merry X-mas everyone and a happy 2021!

Last edited:

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
I have to apologize, especially to my teammate @T.rev.1
I had to quit race 17 minutes before the end. My wife needed computer, for some urgent job situation.

I am very sorry. I was at 10th fighting for 9th an 8th position.

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
That was a great season. I'm definitely not as fast in the GT4s, but they sure are enjoyable.

Thanks @Ricardo Macieira , @Battenberg and everyone who got frustrated by my Merc's large behind. That was great.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
I had to quit race 17 minutes before the end. My wife needed computer, for some urgent job situation.

All good mate,
On the positive side you won one of our giveaways

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Thank you all for for staying with us this season, its was a pleasure to host it having the same guys week after week racing here.
Feedback thread will be open tonight

T.rev.1

RSR Academy
Reaction score

No worries mate, we had a good run, and it was great fun, you are a great team mate. Thank you.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Awesome little battle @T.rev.1 sorry for the little contact on t1

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well, first of all, huge thanks to @Ricardo Macieira and @Battenberg . They don't get enough thanks for making this league work. Top job lads! Virtual pints all round.

I love Brands in the GT3, but I couldn't quite get into it with the BMW. I struggle with tyre temps, like most I think. I knew I could sneak into the 32's in qualy trim, so was happy with that. Race strategy was to go long in the first stint but the tyre temps just weren't there. I was about 1.5 psi down from where I needed to be, especially on the right hand side. Was able to sit behind @Battenberg for the first while, but @Josh blasted passed in the other M4 and there was no catching him. Stayed out with 40 minutes to go and changed my temps during the stop. Seemed to work much better and my first 4 laps after my stop were all faster each time. Got into a nice flow and went chasing after @Battenberg . I had some defending to do from @kobusnell but managed to hold off and get the tyres working again. Real shame that Tom spun, so I gained a place and finished in P5. Really pleased and a strong finish to my season.

See you all in the next season!

FlyAxL

RSR Academy
Reaction score
20201221141435_1.jpg

Brands Hatch, the last round of the season, it could have gone better if i didnt forgot to prepare my tires presure for pit stop. Doing an early pit didn't help having pressure way too low for the last 50 min. I survived the last 15min on a flat front right but i had the window to keep my position if i could keep the car on the track.
20201221141908_1.jpg

So qualy was hard as always for me, p14 with 1:33 i was expecting being in a better position. You guyz are fast!
Start of the race i take some positions, it was funny to drive with all the other porsche.
20201221142520_1.jpg

Some fights with the Aston and being lapped by the aliens were all the action that happened to me during this race.
20201221143042_1.jpg

Thanks to everyone who poarticipated in this great season, I really had a great time with those GT4
So next Porsche Cup Car?

Last edited:

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Damn, damn, damn .... qualified 13th ... and then the car stalls on the grid .... finally get it running and then teleported from the back to the pit lane .... everyone passess .... car locked for 1.5 minutes in the pit lane .... f#@% ... steam comes out of my ears ... slightly speeding in the pit lane .... 30 sec stop and go penalty ..... so I gave up. Also message about my pit strategy 'invalid 0/1' ?????? I had my pit strategy set?????
Don't know why the car stalls on the grid .... did have that before when driving with AI ... but never experienced it in a 'real' race. Also no clue why the game complaints about pit strategy, never had that before.
Advice on the subject much appreciated .........

Merry X-mas everyone and a happy 2021!

Wiped the complete game from my computer and reinstalled it from scratch, all issues solved! :) No connection issues and car starts as it should.
So I am more than ready for next season! :woot::woot::woot:

Many thanks to @Battenberg and @Ricardo Macieira for another great season, although I missed most of it.
I practised for 4 races but only raced one... missed 2 because of technical reasons, so should have done a clean install earlier... but because I was new to the game, I first questioned my ACC skills.
Well at least I learnt 2 new tracks ... never drove on Zandvoort and Kyalami before.

Next time I will do the full season for sure.
See you all next year.

Users who are viewing this thread