Assetto Corsa Competizione Blancpain Challenge - Round 6: Brands Hatch (1 Viewer)

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score

David Siska

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It was an awesome season!
I mentioned before, that I'm not a fan of driving the GT4s, but the racing with them was really cool.

Thank you @Ricardo Macieira and @Battenberg ! You did an amazing job.

Congrats to @JetPistol for the championship win!

We always found each other @Nada and had great battles in almost every race. Congrats for the second place! (The standings aren't complete, but if I'm right, you finished 2nd in the championship) You deserved it!

See you next time!

T.rev.1

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Well what a great season well done to all who took part.

Many thanks to @Battenberg and @Ricardo Macieira for another great season. Congrats to @JetPistol for the championship win, also @Nada, @David Siska for 2nd and 3rd respectively.

For this race I didn't have much time to do any practice and found it tough going, so very much an uneventful race apart from a little tussle with @Ricardo Macieira at the beginning.

Unfortunately my teammate had to drop out in the last 15 minutes of the race, however we did so well and managed to finish 4th in the championship missing 3rd by 3 points which had my teammate finished where he was about 8th would have puts us 3rd.

Big thank you @Dama_The_Crow, for being my teammate.

See you all on track, watch out I'll be back and stronger!!!

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Happy new year.png

Users who are viewing this thread