ACC Resolved Blancpain Challenge - Season 3 - R1 - Incident 1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffpirat

RSR Family
Steward
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Date: 14/06/2020
Event: Blancpain Challenge - Season 3 - R1 Zolder
Member Involved: @FlyAxL
Description: I'm not really looking for a penalty here. Just for some awareness. Obviously I would have preferred to be let by in the hairpin but ok, I'm a tad far back. Then with the two leaders behind you, you go for this risky move, bump into Sanli and take me and nearly Morvic out. My rear axle was damaged after this which made incident 2 worse, basically ending my race.
Evidence:

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score

FlyAxL

Reaction score
Steam
View
I remember well this moment. I was having hard fight with the McLaren which forced me on the kerbs and right after it there were a puddle and the game physics did this trick were the car goes on his side and i couldnt control my car anymore. I wasnt aware that you were so close behind me untill the shock, as said before i was having big time with that McLaren and was trying to avoid him as he was Always brake testing me in every corner cords where i had to nearly stop the car to avoid him. This straight is actually the place where i found it the safest to pass him as he was taking it wrongly, i braked earlier to give me sonme space with him braking too much his car and try to get him before the end of the straight and being on the right side for the chicane and ensure my pass but i wasnt aware of that puddle (and i really wish that those aquaplaning werent that strong in this sim).
Put the blame on me if you like after all it was my fault to get out of patience and go straight to a trap and geopardize the race of others.

PS: In the meantime if you can provide me with the replay file of the start of the race i would thank you

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Moved to Stewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)