Assetto Corsa Competizione Feb 12, 2021 - British GT Pack Sprint Night (1 Viewer)

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Thank you all for joining tonight
It was really fun. I am really looking forward new ACC league.
Thanks for the fun time guyz, i felt like those British circuits are narrower than what I remember from other sims but it can also be that the aston is wider than what i though
Exactly my thoughts.

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Well that were my 2nd and 3rd race in ACC ever ... still need to get used to the game and need a lot of practice to get back on the positive learning curve that I was experiencing in the last 2 PCARS2 seasons.
Ended both races last ... well at least my car looked good ... I think :cool:

Last edited:

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well that were my 2nd and 3rd race in ACC ever ... still need to get used to the game and need a lot of practice to get back on the positive learning curve that I was experiencing in the last 2 PCARS2 seasons.
Ended both races last ... well at least my car looked good ... I think :cool:
Yeah ACC takes some getting used to coming from pcars, but I find it more satisfying. Wherever you struggle, best thing to do is to brake earlier and do the entry to the corner slower, and build from there.

It was the first time driving the Alpine for me, and the Oulton park race would have been great, but for the power tripping. But the races were fun, thanks guys.

Def

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thanks to all RSR friends, I had a good time. I thought I would never drive the Lambo because of the inside view, then I remembered, I can change it. :)

apologies to the M4 GT4 I probably freaked out at Oulton when I was coming through, I didn’t pick up the name.

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Nice to have another fun night. Oulton is mental!

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Hope to go as fast as it looks next time ...

BRITGT01small.png

BRITGT02small.png

Users who are viewing this thread