PC2 Resolved British Prototype Cup - Unsafe Rejoin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Sikora

Reaction score
Date: 23.03.2017
Event: British Prototype Cup
Members Involved: @Thomas Sikora, @FlyingKman
Description: I report myself!
Sorry @FlyingKman for this stupid misstake. At the start I tried to be careful and prevent contact. I took the wide line in the first corner and found me off track, try to drive in a very small angle (nearly parallel) back on track but on the curbs I lost my rear and hit @FlyingKman. This cost @FlyingKman and me the race. I accept every adequate punishment and also to make this public. "Unsafe track rejoins" are against our rules.
Evidence: Video below

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score

FlyingKman

Founder Member
Reaction score
Steam
View
I agree that messed up our races, but you did say sorry after the race. From my side I am happy with just the sorry and thanks for reporting it. We all human we can all make mistakes.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Moved to stewards.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
The stewards thank @Thomas Sikora for his honesty in raising this incident, it is in the true spirit of RSR. Although this type of incident might expect to carry a penalty of some nature, the affected driver (@FlyingKman) has expressed no desire to see such a penalty applied. As such, the stewards decision is that no further actions will be taken.

We would, however, like to remind drivers of their responsibilities in the event of rejoining the track, as per the Driving Standards under Race Incidents & Accidents

"Should a car leave the track for any reason the driver may rejoin but only when it is safe to do so and without gaining any advantage."

Are you both happy to release this publicly? If one refuses the thread will stay hidden, please leave a reply in here.

@Thomas Sikora @FlyingKman

Thomas Sikora

Reaction score
Thanks for clarificaton and again sorry kman!!!
It can be made public imo

FlyingKman

Founder Member
Reaction score
Steam
View
I have nothing against it.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)