Assetto Corsa Competizione Car, Team & Livery Selection (1 Viewer)

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Since I am pretty late to the party I guess I will be one man only team.

So I will be driving under the Glorious name of "Belgian Fidget Spinners"
With a custom livery with the number 6 on it. Car will be a Bentley Continental GT3 2018.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Tom

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
What a great race i had! P1 qualifying and P2 race (and P1/2 for RSR Red) i'm very, very happy with that, specially as I arrived 10min before briefing and i did not pracc during the week.

Anyway as mentioned, i Qualified P1: which i was very happy with: top 5 were very close so i was expecting a demanding race.

After a few laps both me and @Puffpirat got a good gap on the other contenders so it was clearly between me and him.
What's cool about this bigger races is that we can understand where are your strengths and weakness:

Soon i realized, I was slightly faster/equal to Puff on Sector 1, my Nissan was faster in the Mistral Straight and Puffy was clearly faster on the last sector with the agile Porsche, so i knew where I needed to defend or not make mistakes :).
The right hander after the big right hander after the straight was where puffy had better chances to get me and he eventually did mid-Stint 1, but the very next lap, my V6 Turbo breezed past the Porsche GP2 engine in the straight so i was back in P1.
Eventually a few laps before pitting i made a mistake on the same corner, and Puff got P1 back.
Our paces were very similar so i knew this would go down to the wire.

I tried to undercut him, and it worked (altough aparently he messed up his pit stop), so when he left the pits i was 2.5 Sec in front.

However, first lap of the second stint, i got my 3rd Track Limit warning, all of them on Sector 1, by silly over-agressiveness on the kerbs, so i needed to be a bit more careful to not get a DT and there were still 45min to go!

Puffy seemed to find another gear on the second stint and was pulling monster laps, while i did not find my pace in the start of the second stint: it was just a matter of time, for Puffy to do another move in the same place as before and he managed to get a 3sec lead.

Eventually in the last 10min i started slowly closing in again (interesting how tyres were such a big part in this race for us) and i managed to get back to 2 seconds when the race ended: P2!

Congratz Puffy, really, really fun race and i'm glad we'll be teammates in the SimGrid championship.

Sadly, I'm unsure if i'll be able to make it to Bathurst as it is my favourite track in game, but we shall see.

GR everyone!
I don't want to be a that guy that ruins the fun. But I think you posted this in the wrong thread. :p

Users who are viewing this thread