Assetto Corsa Competizione Chit Chat (2 Viewers)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Battenberg mate can you share your settings im at the end of my tether with this game im close to getting a refund lol.. Pretty please..

Jomba

Community Member
Reaction score
@Battenberg mate can you share your settings im at the end of my tether with this game im close to getting a refund lol.. Pretty please..

For start i reset my settings (deleted folders as it was described in this thread) and then completely uninstalled graphics drivers with the DDU tool and made a fresh install. This put the VR performance to levels similar to 0.7.2, which for me means playable.
After that you can start fiddling with settings. Best way is to go sit in the car and play with each one and you can see directly what each does.

Jomba

Community Member
Reaction score
Try 99% scaling, sometimes that works

It works, thanks. Had it at 100%, such a small thing and it makes such a difference. :)

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It works, thanks. Had it at 100%, such a small thing and it makes such a difference. :)
Set Resolution Scale to 99% and Pixel Density to 100% in-game and adjust the SuperSampling with the Oculus Tray Tool or Debug Tool.
Be aware that you can't adjust all settings while being in the car and being in a session, mirrors for example. Set the mirror resolution to low as it is unbelievable taxing, the quality you can set to medium. Distance to around 70m.

MATT1

Community Member
Reaction score
Are we doing some kind of test race anytime soon?

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Mine aren't especially refined, but they helped Si a bit, so I'll post them tomorrow :)

Sorry Jonno, I was side tracked last night, I can get some settings to you on Friday, but as I say they're not exactly refined. You can start with @Exited's tips to get you going for now:

Set Resolution Scale to 99% and Pixel Density to 100% in-game and adjust the SuperSampling with the Oculus Tray Tool or Debug Tool.
Be aware that you can't adjust all settings while being in the car and being in a session, mirrors for example. Set the mirror resolution to low as it is unbelievable taxing, the quality you can set to medium. Distance to around 70m.

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
1.0.3 is available:
We are releasing a preview version of our 1.0.3 Hotfix.

It introduces several important updates, including a brand new controller settings page, updates in Multiplayer and Ratings, gameplay, VR, replay management and audio encoding.

To find information about how to opt into the public beta branch, visit this thread:
https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...ut-hotfix-1-and-the-public-beta-branch.57636/

Please keep this topic clean and indicate in your reports the version you are using!

1.0.3 Preview:

GENERAL:
- Audio optmizations to lower the memory footprint.
- Fixes to overall game stability and added logging.

GAMEPLAY:
- Fixed a rare bug that failed to turn on the ignition in AI cars.
- Fixed driver swap missing in Race 2 of career race weekends.
- Fixed autosave not storing tyre set wear data.
- Fixed random weather not randomizing ambient temperature.
- Fixed potential issue not auto saving replays

GRAPHICS:
- Fixed disabled driver foot animations in the Mercedes-AMG GT3.

UI/HUD:
- Revamped controller options menu, allowing keyboard, direct-input and X-input customization.
NOTE: old controller presets will continue to work.
- Fixed widget position when the car crosses the finish line.
- Camera movement and look-with-wheel sliders activate/deactivate in relevant camera modes.
- Fixed a bug on the weather page that allowed rain level without cloud level when after entering the page.
- Fixed confusing behaviour of random track button on the weather UI.
- Fixed weather summary incorrectly reporting dynamic weather disabled with random weather on.
- Fixed podium sequence not responding to mapped pause key.
- Fixed championship AI aggression being incorrectly limited to 80-100%.
- Default championship settings updated.
- Resume button added inside the main Championship and Career pages.
- Revised layout organization of race-end messages.
- Fixed wind speed not being absolute value.

VR:
- Mouse in VR: added wheel and scroll bar support.
- Fix to the HUD stereo layer clipping with the car geometry.

RATING & MULTIPLAYER:
- The "too slow for Eau Rouge" fix introduced in 1.0.1 is now more accurate.
- Fixed a an issue where cars can load without setup (=no ABS/TC) applied / HUD invisible.
- Entrylists can now use "isAdmin" as intended.
- Entrylists can now use "overrideDriverInfo" as intended.
- Added ServerAdminHandbook v1 to the server folder.

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
Just found some info on the ACC forum regarding MP and teams.

You can have a max of 30 cars on the server atm. They might increase it for private servers at some point.

You can be up to 3 drivers in a team.

You can have drivers, spectators on at the same time. The "limit of the servers are not clients, but the amount of cars.

One more thing to bear in mind is that maxClients setting needs to be high enough to host drivers + team members (for swap) + spectators (for broadcast or admin/race director), so when we have, for example: 20 teams with 3 drivers to swap, 2 broadcasters and 1 admin/race director (as spectators) we will need:
20 x 3 = 60 + 2 + 1 = 63 value of maxClients.

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Three drivers only? How are we supposed to do a proper 24h race when every driver is limited to 65 minutes at a time?

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
Three drivers only? How are we supposed to do a proper 24h race when every driver is limited to 65 minutes at a time?

You just have to drive more. :p

Jokes a side, how do they do IRL? Are they more than 3 drivers?

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm not sure of the details, but you can change rules in the game for different race lengths. This covers the number of tyre sets available (eg. unlimted sets for a 24hr race), so I imagine it will increase the max driver stint time for longer races, among other things. Raffaele Marciello did something like 14 hours by himself at the Spa 24 last year o_O.

Users who are viewing this thread