Assetto Corsa Competizione Chit Chat (4 Viewers)

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

What the fkn f*ck f*uck... Consistent 2.18, how? ...
Somehow it clicked for me today (maybe it was the video :) )
Seems like the Aston is much better when you take corners in higher gears. Felt to me that you have more grip then...
Down to 11.39 and P32 or so :)

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Dear #ACCompetizione racers,
the v1.0.6 update is live on Steam! Restart your Steam client in order to detect the update!

#beACC

GENERAL:
- Fixed a potential crash when resuming career and championship.
- Added first implementation of blue flags during qualifications.
- Tweaked MP highlights to avoid unnecessary out-of-track highlights.

GAMEPLAY:
- Sprint Race driver assignment now matches real-life rules. (Drivers are designated to Q1, Q2, R1, and R2 based on license).

UI:
- Added chat window on Multiplayer menu screens.
- Fixed a bug where the player could remain stuck in the podium animation sequence when using VR.
- Fixed wrong default tyre set when opening MFD pitstop page without going to setup before the session.
- Fixed MFD not updating in non-interactive phases.
- Removed engine repair option from MFD.
- Relocated "lock to horizon" setting from video settings to view/camera settings page.
- Now possible to save driver profile with a blank nickname.
- All setup strategies start from 0 litres of fuel instead of 2.
- MFD now correctly shows 0 fuel to add from pit strategy.
- Player now receives alert of pitlane speeding in real time, not at the end of the pitlane.
- Disabled an obsolete PP effect that resulted in heavy GPU load in the user interface with ultra-high resolutions.
- Pit window message now includes a timer with time left until it closes.

AUDIO:
- Reworked audio bank loading logic.
- Reworked pitlane audio listener priority.
- Improved exterior and blow-off valve sounds for Ferrari 488 GT3
- Volume level minor tweaks

RATING & MULTIPLAYER:
- Server admins can assign a free formation lap (without limiter) via /manual start during the wait time.
- Private servers can set up a full formation lap via "shortFormationLap": 0 in the settings.json.
- "Setup" cannot be selected as Spectator.
- Fixed Pit MFD page not always visible in driver swap scenarios.
- Improved timing accuracy in driver swap scenarios.
- Session overtime will now be skipped in more clever ways.
- Fixed HUD disappearing under certain circumstances.

PHYSICS:
- Fixed Mercedes-AMG GT3 excessive fuel consumption.
- Fixed setup UI showing excessive blistering and graining values.
- Fixed aggressive setup selection for Porsche GT3 at Nurburgring.
- Fixed Mercedes GT3 brands hatch aggressive setup TC, ABS and ECU values.
- Bentley 2018 ECU is not zero-based (starts from 1).
- Porsche 991 GT3 R ECU maps between wet and aggressive setup corrected (now inverted).

Mazy CZ

Community Member
Reaction score
Any idea how to save race replay or just race highlights?
I set my options in "general" settings for my replays to autosave 1h of max length, 10m and longer sessions to trigger automatic save and sadly I have no saved replays in my folders.

Also how can you access some highlights?

Mazy CZ

Community Member
Reaction score
How to create your own livery in ACC. Preety interesting and I guess I will play with it in the future a bit

Morvic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
So when is season 2 coming with more cool races? :joyful:
Thanks @Battenberg :)

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sadly I don't think we'll be running any more championships here at RSR. This is as popular as the game is going to get, and we only had 15 starters for our big finale, so I don't think it's worth our time to organise events for it. I imagine we'll be treating it like rFactor 2 and iRacing where we enter in external events, or just arrange to meet up on TS if we want to do competition server races together.

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sadly I don't think we'll be running any more championships here at RSR. This is as popular as the game is going to get, and we only had 15 starters for our big finale, so I don't think it's worth our time to organise events for it. I imagine we'll be treating it like rFactor 2 and iRacing where we enter in external events, or just arrange to meet up on TS if we want to do competition server races together.
I wouldn't give up on it already. It's summer time and holiday season where participation is always low. Also the game is rather hard and still unpolished, so a few patches from now we could give it another chance!

Morvic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
If there are any events coming, I think I may use some of the italian artillery. Any of the 2, whatever I decide that suits me best :D (Not including the Gallardo, that one is painfully slow.)
Speaking about cars, what are your favourites in the game?

Morvic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Pure driving the NSX is godlike, it just has no pace at all :(
David Perel in one of his videos said that irl the NSX really is that slow, but Blancpain BoP has made it unreal in the straights, which I guess isn't really the case in the game :(

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
I am enjoying the McLaren a lot. Just switched to the Porsche half way through the career, just to try something else.

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
for me the Lexus feels extremely good, it has a pretty nice feel in the corner with the right amount of slight oversteer i enjoy
other than that i also really enjoy driving the M6, sadly my IRL favorite GT3 car the R8 is nearly undriveable for me withouth major setup changes

Morvic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I really like the GT-R, but without major setup changes it won't be really quick. The Lambo and Ferrari got my attention recently, they're really quick and relatively easy to pick up, Lambo less but still fine. The Aston doesn't feel so great after trying out the italian cars, but will always have a special place in my heart. Very safe car and quite quick for its age and characteristics.
Wonder how the 2019 cars will handle. I really hope the Porsche won't try to kill us on every corner :D

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
The NSX Evo should arrive with the 2019 cars.

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Any idea of when the 2019 cars are released? I've used the McLaren more than any other car. Feels nicely balanced, great turn in without much set-up changes, but maybe not a rocket in a straight line. Didn't mind the R8 too much, and the 911 tires to kill me in every corner.

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

Any idea of when the 2019 cars are released? I've used the McLaren more than any other car. Feels nicely balanced, great turn in without much set-up changes, but maybe not a rocket in a straight line. Didn't mind the R8 too much, and the 911 tires to kill me in every corner.

On their webpage their write "Summer 2019" for the 2019 season update.

1564482485202.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread