Assetto Corsa Competizione Chit Chat (4 Viewers)

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Does someone has an advice on the visual setting for Monitor? I have bit of trouble with the visuals in this game. It's hard for me to identify the Distance-Boards unless I'm really close and it's nearly too late to use em as brake markers :/
Also brake lights from the car ahead are nearly invisible at least when you have a Nissan or Ferrari in front of you. If they also have the lights on it's pretty much impossible to say if the brake lights are on or off. :(
Hmm what AA settings and sharpness settings are you running? I would try and experiment with that, maybe it helps.
For Brake Lights I would play around with Post Processing settings. This settings were responsible for the brake lights in the original AC, so maybe it is still like that.

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
1568631729886.png

Interesting...

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Corentin_Bergès

Community Member
Reaction score
That's a huge changelog. Can't wait to mount my pc/wheel/pedals and test it :cool:

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
From FB official page
Introducing The Intercontinental GT Pack, coming soon to Assetto Corsa Competizione!
A few years ago, SRO Motorsports Group introduced the Intercontinental GT Challenge, the first ever global GT3 Series, aimed to represent the highest achievement in long-distance GT racing. Its calendar includes some of the most iconic tracks in the world.
The Intercontinental GT Pack, to be fully dedicated to the Intercontinental GT Challenge, will feature new tracks such as Suzuka, Mount Panorama, Laguna Seca and Kyalami, with the South African circuit reproduced for the first time ever in a racing simulation using laserscan technology, just like all other tracks in the pack, in order to guarantee the ultimate accuracy.
More news about release date, features and media content will be available later this year. KUNOS also confirms that the team is working hard to release the 2019 GT Championship update, featuring 6 new cars and Zandvoort circuit, as a free update to the base game within Fall 2019.
The release date and pricing of the Intercontinental GT Pack DLC will be announced later on.

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
MOUNT. PANO. RAMA.

OH. YES.

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Since they released this game I really really hoped for a International GT DLC as it brings 4 of the best tracks in the world.
Damn those Kunos guys are rocking!! Love it!

On the other hand, the waiting will be awful, as I expect this DLC to drop next year in spring or so...

Jomba

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna speculate sooner. Autumn (october?) for the free 2019 DLC and december holidays for the paid DLC.

I just reminded myself today (running the game after nearly a month) how fantasticly immersive the driving is. Sounds, handling, FF, top notch.

Corentin_Bergès

Community Member
Reaction score
Now i'm back into sim racing with a new PC, i just went straight in ACC. I've spent around 25h in the game last week and WOW i must say i'm impressed by the change introduced by last updates... I hadn't played it since before the tyre update.
It's now wonderful and i have a confidence pushing the car to its limit that i don't have in other racing games. Even doing the setup is a pleasure, i have the feeling changes do have the impact I expect them to have.
Weather changes, change of car balance in long stints, playing with ECU maps or brake balance, it's sooo immersive o_O
I'm now so hyped by the hours i've recently spent playing it i'm looking for one (more ?) championship. I think @Battenberg was in charge of the mini league and we left it here because to few people seemed to be interested in the game at the time. The possibility to just have RSR members participating in third party championship had been mentionned, is it still in discussions ?
I'd be up to to it if no one else is willing to, the AOR championship has been released yesterday and i'd be interested. Anyone else ?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Now i'm back into sim racing with a new PC, i just went straight in ACC. I've spent around 25h in the game last week and WOW i must say i'm impressed by the change introduced by last updates... I hadn't played it since before the tyre update.
It's now wonderful and i have a confidence pushing the car to its limit that i don't have in other racing games. Even doing the setup is a pleasure, i have the feeling changes do have the impact I expect them to have.
Weather changes, change of car balance in long stints, playing with ECU maps or brake balance, it's sooo immersive o_O
I'm now so hyped by the hours i've recently spent playing it i'm looking for one (more ?) championship. I think @Battenberg was in charge of the mini league and we left it here because to few people seemed to be interested in the game at the time. The possibility to just have RSR members participating in third party championship had been mentionned, is it still in discussions ?
I'd be up to to it if no one else is willing to, the AOR championship has been released yesterday and i'd be interested. Anyone else ?
You can do in ur free time what you want. Nobody at RSR is forbidding you to drive somewhere else :)

Regarding AOR, GL there :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
You can do in ur free time what you want. Nobody at RSR is forbidding you to drive somewhere else :)

Regarding AOR, GL there :D
Update on this. We might have something in the pipeline, stay tuned the next couple days ;)

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Tbh I've already got more challenge then I care to deal with just trying to make it nice in vr :/
Try Advaned Sharpen Filter with 200% sharpening, worked really really really well for me!

• Useful
Reactions: Tom

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Looks like a Senna or 720 GT3?
Should be the 720S GT3, it is written on the Mclaren Shadow website about the Challenge ;-)

Echo

Community Member
Reaction score
Its the 720s GT3 for sure, and I'm also interested in joining ACC league if you guys do it again :) depending on the day as I work late some days, if its sundays like last time then game on. :stig::stig:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread