Assetto Corsa Competizione Chit Chat (2 Viewers)

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE

i cannot use the motec telemetry
tried few times, reinstalled setup differently, openned, so on
but the data log file doesnt appear

if you met this issue please help
@miagi might be the person to help?

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
Hmm I had it running in AC but not in ACC so far. Will have a look into it but I will miss tomorrows race so maybe for the next race we get it running if it's possible. For AC there was a mod to collect the data description was a bit complicated but worked well, if ACC doesn't have such a mod or the mod doesn't work, can't do anything about it.

Corentin_Bergès

Community Member
Reaction score
SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE

i cannot use the motec telemetry
tried few times, reinstalled setup differently, openned, so on
but the data log file doesnt appear

if you met this issue please help

Make sure you have some telemetry laps to be saved in your setup.

zevme

Community Member
Reaction score
yes thank you
i know this
tried 3 times, reinstalled step by step

i2 works, but i set the telemetry lap 2 or 3 and when i quit there's no data file what could load into this....
Post automatically merged:

Make sure you have some telemetry laps to be saved in your setup.
yes i know, tried 1-2-3 laps

no output file appears

zevme

Community Member
Reaction score
@miagi might be the person to help?
thnanks

Hmm I had it running in AC but not in ACC so far. Will have a look into it but I will miss tomorrows race so maybe for the next race we get it running if it's possible. For AC there was a mod to collect the data description was a bit complicated but worked well, if ACC doesn't have such a mod or the mod doesn't work, can't do anything about it.
i tried the motec i2 and the same text what was linked here.. does the same... app works, but the data log file doesnt appear

David Siska

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I haven't tried it yet, but I have an idea @zevme : look at your firewall settings especially if you use another than the windows default. Maybe it blocks the communication between acc and motec.

zevme

Community Member
Reaction score
I haven't tried it yet, but I have an idea @zevme : look at your firewall settings especially if you use another than the windows default. Maybe it blocks the communication between acc and motec.
as the article i found and other reffers all says the ACC should export the telemetry data into an *.LD or *.LDX file.. so i don't think it should be issue with the firewall.... game exports the data into a log file... motec is just a enviroment app to read the data and give the graphs

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Can't get below 37 :banghead:, what i'm doing wrong apart from small oversteer at turn 2 and going a bit wide at turn 8?

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
Set TC to 3 and you will be quicker :)

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Can't get below 37 :banghead:, what i'm doing wrong apart from small oversteer at turn 2 and going a bit wide at turn 8?
In general, use the whole track more. The track limits at Misano are rather loose in ACC.
Be close to the sausage kerb in T2, keep a tighter line through T2 to go full throttle through T3. Cut the inside more in T4, T5, T6. If you position yourself correct (completely to the right) in T5, than T6 is full throttle. Use the whole track width at the exit of T6.
I think this should give you at least one second.

Tighter line in T7, go over the inside kerb. Take wider entry into the hairpin to use the whole track to have maximal acceleration out of it.

Take more speed through the last fast right hander and go over the kerb on the exit. Take more speed through the last the left handers by cutting the inside more and take the exit kerbs more. Especially in the last corner you can cut the inside quite a lot.

I know, it isn't the "nice" way to be faster, but at this track it is sadly needed.

Cheers!

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Havocc Just to tag onto Exited's reply, for this season we're allowing whatever the game allows regarding track limits. The game's cut track penalty system seems pretty good so we're rolling with it. So you can explore the limits a bit more than with our usual 2 wheels in white lines rule. ;)

Morvic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Havocc Just to tag onto Exited's reply, for this season we're allowing whatever the game allows regarding track limits. The game's cut track penalty system seems pretty good so we're rolling with it. So you can explore the limits a bit more than with our usual 2 wheels in white lines rule. ;)
Misanos track limits may be quite disturbing if explored to the limits, but ACC's penalty system is still more strict than what they do in real life there... :woot: Have you seen David Perel's onboards there? Everyone absolutely destroys the white lines

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Misanos track limits may be quite disturbing if explored to the limits, but ACC's penalty system is still more strict than what they do in real life there... :woot: Have you seen David Perel's onboards there? Everyone absolutely destroys the white lines
Acc is more harsh on exit curbs than inside ones, i wasted a lot of laps at T6 and T15 trying to go flat out there :banghead:

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
There's something wrong with ffb strenght related to car setups, i loaded a custom setup from web and sudden wheel became super heavy to the point i checked in podium menu if something was wrong with ffb strenght, i spun at copse and hat to put my hands of the wheel to avoid injury:rolleyes:

Corentin_Bergès

Community Member
Reaction score
There's something wrong with ffb strenght related to car setups, i loaded a custom setup from web and sudden wheel became super heavy to the point i checked in podium menu if something was wrong with ffb strenght, i spun at copse and hat to put my hands of the wheel to avoid injury:rolleyes:
Sounds like crazy caster angle to me, no ffb problem there

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I gave ACC a try yesterday since almost 2 months last try but i have some issues with VR. I get some weird stutters/vibration look on about 70% of the lap mostly in corners . It looks better then before tho i can see much better in the distance now and the image looks sharper then before. Need to sort out whats causing this microstutter and then i can play ACC more i really like the immersion still the game provides. Also i dont know if its me but somehow braking feels really good now ? I can rally tell the car is slowing down and adjust accordingly, also with throttle you can see when the car accelerates fast. More feedback then i get in other Sim games.

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I gave ACC a try yesterday since almost 2 months last try but i have some issues with VR. I get some weird stutters/vibration look on about 70% of the lap mostly in corners . It looks better then before tho i can see much better in the distance now and the image looks sharper then before. Need to sort out whats causing this microstutter and then i can play ACC more i really like the immersion still the game provides. Also i dont know if its me but somehow braking feels really good now ? I can rally tell the car is slowing down and adjust accordingly, also with throttle you can see when the car accelerates fast. More feedback then i get in other Sim games.
I posted my GFX settings and my engine.ini file in https://revolutionsimracing.com/threads/question-thread.2341/page-3

I have always 45fps with those settings doesn't matter how many cars, which time of day or which condition and the game looks awesome for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread