Assetto Corsa Competizione Chit Chat (2 Viewers)

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sorry, can't help you with that, I'm not Miraculix :D
Well just tested out your GFX settings and finally i can say YES very great ( not awesome ) ! Just 1 thing left thats bothering me . Why do other cars like they arent on the road, they look like a 1990 gfx just sliding over the track. Also when they corner you cant see they are turning the car its somehow looks static.

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well just tested out your GFX settings and finally i can say YES very great ( not awesome ) ! Just 1 thing left thats bothering me . Why do other cars like they arent on the road, they look like a 1990 gfx just sliding over the track. Also when they corner you cant see they are turning the car its somehow looks static.
Wot? Strange, for me the cars a perfectly driving on the track surface, not floating on my side. I read that couple of times at the official forum, never experienced it myself...
Did you copy my engine.ini settings? If yes, try to delete them again, if not, try them in your engine.ini :D

What you can't see, I do use 150% of VR Pixel density when in VR. You just can't see it, because I took the screenshots in 2D mode.

Can post my Nvidia driver settings aswell, when I'm back home on the 28th.

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Most logos in the game still don’t load for me, on cars, on billboards etc. I’ve even put the graphics on low and it still does it. I’m guessing it’s just not optimised for old i5 CPUs! It’s a shame because all other aspects of the graphics seem spot on.

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Most logos in the game still don’t load for me, on cars, on billboards etc. I’ve even put the graphics on low and it still does it. I’m guessing it’s just not optimised for old i5 CPUs! It’s a shame because all other aspects of the graphics seem spot on.
What you mean? Most probably you won't see the logos just because you have put your graphics on low. Maybe try *increase* the Texture, Foliage or Foliage LOD setting and check if that helps.
Logos = more things to render in the picture = more GPU power needed = the higher the settings the more things in the picture are rendered

Also check your engine.ini file if have maybe some additional code lines in it. If you are not sure, you can delete it and then start the game again. Then the game creates a new default file.

Cheers

frankodrose

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Does anyone want to team up for this event?

1578488245363.png

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
What you mean? Most probably you won't see the logos just because you have put your graphics on low. Maybe try *increase* the Texture, Foliage or Foliage LOD setting and check if that helps.
Logos = more things to render in the picture = more GPU power needed = the higher the settings the more things in the picture are rendered

Also check your engine.ini file if have maybe some additional code lines in it. If you are not sure, you can delete it and then start the game again. Then the game creates a new default file.

Cheers

Hey mate, really sorry I have only seen this. Been offline a lot over the holidays. Hope you had a good one!

I have tried doing that and it is still the same. I'm just putting it down to my very old i5 CPU and average GPU. Still, it's worth putting up with for such a great game :cool:

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1579072065877.jpg

FB_IMG_1579072061096.jpg
FB_IMG_1579072058347.jpg
FB_IMG_1579072055632.jpg
FB_IMG_1579072052701.jpg
FB_IMG_1579072049418.jpg
FB_IMG_1579072043197.jpg

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
bathrust, suzuka, kyalami and i cant remember the last one

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
thank you

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
bathrust, suzuka, kyalami and i cant remember the last one
Nothing bad about Kyalami and Laguna, but Bathurst and Suzuka are a another track level.
Little bit like Borussia Dortmund and a local beer loving amateur soccer club :p

Jaco P.

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am mostly driving in Project Cars 2 (although I've done some hours in iRacing, Dirt Rally 1,2, rFactor..).

Is Assetto Corsa Competizione "worth" buying (over e.g. PC2)?

Thanks.

Morvic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Now let's wait and see if it's a free update or a DLC.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi,

I am mostly driving in Project Cars 2 (although I've done some hours in iRacing, Dirt Rally 1,2, rFactor..).

Is Assetto Corsa Competizione "worth" buying (over e.g. PC2)?

Thanks.
Never played PC2, only PC1, but I can tell you, that I'm having tremendous fun with this game!

Pros:
- Physics as good as they can be (imo)
- exceptional good, fun and natural driving experience
- great cars and tracks
- DLC with even better tracks inc
- Competition servers with 3 good and clean races every night
- really nice graphics and effects
- really good FFB
- hands down, best sounds of any sim I have come across so far

Cons:
- only GT3 cars
- limited amount of tracks right now (10 I believe)
- not the biggest player base
- you will need a decent computer as the game is quite demanding (see the hardware recommendation by Kunos)

I think the game was just on sale during christmas and New Year. You could wait for the next one, but I think the 45€ are really wise spend and if you like simulation racing games, you will love this one. Bought my game at Early Access 1 for 20€ bucks and I'm feeling still really bad because this was just a steal judging what Kunos provided so far!

Cheers,
Exited

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
steam will have a new sale on Jan 23th so keep an eye on it maybe acc will be on sale again

Users who are viewing this thread