Assetto Corsa Competizione Chit Chat (2 Viewers)

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
Well I'm still no fan of vr in acc as a 100% vr racer since 2017...... but this dlc has me going back to playing on my monitor and I must admit it really is very very good on pretty much all fronts.

Bathurst in pc2 ai just keep punting me off at the top of the hill where here the ai act much more naturally. Also behaviour over kerbs seems much more natural in acc.

Have to say it I'm a fan!

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Anyone up for some races this weekend? Also @t0daY can you give me some details about the AWS server you guys have thanks. I've set up a personal server for the GEO guys on my other PC that works quite well but would prefer to do a AWS one.

Last edited:

InsaneBase

Community Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to bind button combos on the wheel?

Like, in iRacing I have "black button + Radio" on my T300 for "mute discussion between the three folks that crashed each other out in T1/L1"...

It seems you can bind two things via short click and long depress, but I couldn't find anything on combos.

Corentin_Bergès

Community Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to bind button combos on the wheel?

Like, in iRacing I have "black button + Radio" on my T300 for "mute discussion between the three folks that crashed each other out in T1/L1"...

It seems you can bind two things via short click and long depress, but I couldn't find anything on combos.
You can't exactly do combos, if i understood it right, but you can map a special function key (like shift on keyboard) that gives you sort of second function for a given button.
Meaning you can have 3 functions for each button if you map the special shift button.

InsaneBase

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey, that'd be enough, it's basically how I do it in iRacing! Thanks! Ginna hunt that function down!

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
ACC coming to console, can't wait to read ppl complaining it's unplayable on gamepad how how gt sport and forza are better :D:D:D

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
ACC coming to console, can't wait to read ppl complaining it's unplayable on gamepad how how gt sport and forza are better :D:D:D
Fuck consoles, 10 GT4 cars in summer and the 3 British GT championship tracks in autumn incoming :eek::eek::eek:

Morvic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
if people want to eat soup with a fork then it's their problem really... says more about them than the soup itself. :D

But yeah, oh boy, I was recently watching some GT world challenge stream on COTA and it was a GT4 race; I thought to myself "wait, if ACC has GT World Challenge license, shouldn't we expect GT4 cars soon?". And there we are. :D

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Fuck consoles, 10 GT4 cars in summer and the 3 British GT championship tracks in autumn incoming :eek::eek::eek:

Really? That sounds amazing!

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Really? That sounds amazing!
Yep, info is out on their social media channels. Tbh I look more forward to Oulton Park, Snetterton and Donnington than to the GT4 cars. Those three laserscanned will be an absolute banger :D

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Oulton Park is my local track. GT4 will be nice though, more GT variety is good for the game.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
they have licenses for all SRO championships
so more stuff incoming in the future

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
holy f**knuts - thats exactly what I was hoping for !! Oulton Park and Donnington top top latest laser scaned and gt4 - if only t was good in VR too - but oh well Ill make do in pancake mode :)

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Tried exited's tweak about pixel density and res scale and game looks much better but i need to get rid of input lag... when i rotate my wheel it takes some time for the in-game wheel to rotate...

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Why does this game give a 30 sec stop/go penalty for pit lane speeding in a 45 min race? :banghead:

RdMracer

Community Member
Reaction score

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread