Assetto Corsa Competizione Chit Chat (1 Viewer)

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
GT3 / GT4 multiclass is properly scary. Speed differences in corners, braking and accelerating is huge, not so much difference in topspeed :cool:

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
GT3 / GT4 multiclass is properly scary. Speed differences in corners, braking and accelerating is huge, not so much difference in topspeed :cool:
So in public lobbys you'd be smashed away by GT3 wannabes?!

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Did a quick public server race with the GT4s earlier. Clearly in the corners most of them thought they were still driving GT3s :D

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I spent most of this evening getting good graphics settings together in ACC (and other games), and I can now run this game reliably at 90 fps :cool: Blasting over Mount Panorama without dropped frames or stuttering is a dream in both ACC & AMS 2.

For my benchmarking I did a couple of short races in the GT4s, so far so good! I had a blast destroying brands hatch in the Camaro :D Feeling very excited for Sunday!

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
So in public lobbys you'd be smashed away by GT3 wannabes?!
Sadly it was the other way round haha :eek::D lapping was definitely harder than I thought, surely didn't help that I was in the Nissan which I drove for approx 5 laps until yesterday :rolleyes:
Post automatically merged:

I spent most of this evening getting good graphics settings together in ACC (and other games), and I can now run this game reliably at 90 fps :cool: Blasting over Mount Panorama without dropped frames or stuttering is a dream in both ACC & AMS 2.

For my benchmarking I did a couple of short races in the GT4s, so far so good! I had a blast destroying brands hatch in the Camaro :D Feeling very excited for Sunday!
In VR or your new monitor? I was also fiddling around with graphics yesterday in ACC to get stable 90fps and it was really difficult, especially at Misano at night. Shadows and SS/PD are such a resource hog, but you need shadows quality at least at high, otherwise the cars are floating above the track... Will probably stick to 45fps locked and ASW with more eye candy :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sadly it was the other way round haha :eek::D lapping was definitely harder than I thought, surely didn't help that I was in the Nissan which I drove for approx 5 laps until yesterday :rolleyes:

In VR or your new monitor? I was also fiddling around with graphics yesterday in ACC to get stable 90fps and it was really difficult, especially at Misano at night. Shadows and SS/PD are such a resource hog, but you need shadows quality at least at high, otherwise the cars are floating above the track... Will probably stick to 45fps locked and ASW with more eye candy :rolleyes:

Ah sorry, my monitor! 90fps in the rift would be insane! My monitor can do 60 and 120hz natively, but I couldn’t get near 120fps, and 60fps produced too much blurring (pixel response is a bit shit on this monitor at 60). So I made a custom resolution at 90hz as a happy middle ground, and it seems to work nicely! :cool:

zevme

Community Member
Reaction score
i like the new drinking game of ACC :D

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Ah sorry, my monitor! 90fps in the rift would be insane! My monitor can do 60 and 120hz natively, but I couldn’t get near 120fps, and 60fps produced too much blurring (pixel response is a bit shit on this monitor at 60). So I made a custom resolution at 90hz as a happy middle ground, and it seems to work nicely! :cool:
Is your monitor 1080p or 1440p?

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score

zevme

Community Member
Reaction score
Drink for every spun gt4?
ok i'll try this.. but with gt3 cars as well

or you must drink if you not full throttle in eau rouge :D

Last edited:

zevme

Community Member
Reaction score
i think there wasn't any H shifter category since group C era

Def

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i think there wasn't any H shifter category since group C era

yep, while not sure if this is a 100% accurate, 90’s saw the spread pf sequential shifters, first with a lever then with paddles

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
These GT4's look amazing! Is it worth getting back in to sim racing and buying acc+DLC just to play GT4?

Users who are viewing this thread