Assetto Corsa Competizione Chit Chat (4 Viewers)

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Is someone aware of a way to view which servers are available and what the remaining session time is in a web browser, outside of ACC itself?
You mean like a server filter?

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
1.5.4 Update Notes:

GAMEPLAY:

• Monza: corrected pit entry detection zone.
UI:

• German localization: removed unnecessary translation for AM cup.
  • Corrected reversed blinker symbols on the HUD.
  • Corrected headlight symbol error in certain localizations.
  • Fixed post session corrupted setups.
PHYSICS:

• KTM X-Bow GT4 Laguna Seca wet preset fix.
  • Porsche Cayman GT4 fuel consumption in preset setups and AI fuel consumption fix.
  • Aston Martin V8 GT4 TC and ABS setup values fix.
  • Gearbox logic waits for gear to engage before accepting another gear input. Fixes spamming downshifts and overreving.
GRAPHICS:

• Airjack positions adjusted on GT4 cars.

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
ACC V1.5.5 Update Notes:

Gameplay / Multiplayer

• Time penalties issued by the race admin are now served on the next pitstop as per real life.
    Opens up the possibility of “pitstop ballasts” in organized events with mandatory pitstops.
    Time penalties that are not served will be added to the total time on session finish as before.
  • Server: fixed an issue with post-session state management in Multiplayer.
  • Serveable penalties (DT, SG) are no longer forced into a to-serve state by default when the car is in the pitlane.
    Avoids scenarios where cars can become compromised when receiving an admin penalty inside the pitlane or when already performing a pitstop.
  • Server: post-race time penalties are now applied to the final results on the session complete state.
    NOTE: Final results are calculated when the last car on track crosses the finish line or when the “sessionOverTimeSeconds” phase is up.
    NOTE: When post-race penalties are added to the car’s total time, the penalty labels on the leaderboard/standings turn from red to grey.
  • The severity of converted post-race time penalties is now track dependent to factor in longer pitlanes (e.g. at Spa).
  • Server: detection of idle players so that the race complete state (and result generation) does not wait for the session overtime to be over if there are idle cars in the pitlane.
  • Revised polesitter side on all tracks (both Singleplayer and Multiplayer).
  • Fixed an issue at Monza where the pitlane status occasionally failed to disable on pit exit.
UI

• Penalty labels: changed background color to grey on session complete state to signify that the penalty has been calculated in the time displayed.
  • View Settings page: reduced step intervals and quicker timing for press-and-hold on position/pitch selectors.
  • Career pages now use a static series logo independently from the active series selected in the Single Player menu.
  • MFD/Setup UI now reliably shows the correct tyre data for all tyre sets used in Multiplayer driver swap scenarios even after non-driving clients dis-/reconnect.
  • MFD pit strategy page will no longer autoselect the “Pitlimiter” row if the player already has that page selected before entering the pitlane. Avoids unintentional deactivation of pit limiter when modifying pit strategy upon entering the pitlane.
  • Fixed MFD automatically jumping to pit page on pit exit if the player cycles to a different MFD page while still inside the pitlane.
Graphics

• Various texture memory footprint optimizations.
  • Fixed an issue with the dirt texture of the Lexus RC-F GT3.
  • Fixed a graphical error on the Nissan GTR GT3 (both versions).
  • Fixed incorrect blurred rim behavior on the Audi R8 LMS cars (both versions).
  • Stationary cars in the pitlane will now become hidden when the player approaches them to facilitate visibility and car positioning with overlapping/stacked pit positions in Multiplayer.
Physics

• Fixed currently active tyreset state resetting on forced pit speeding teleport in FP and Q sessions.
  • Fixed erroneous behavior of combined ABS and pit limiter in certain situations.

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
V1.5.6 Update Notes:

MULTIPLAYER

• Fixed an issue with receiving a time penalty when a car was performing a pitstop would clear without getting added to the pitstop time.
  • Server: fixed an issue in the server that would prevent the result.json to be populated by lap data when the server was restarted due to all clients disconnecting.
  • Fix to the crash that occurred with the Chevrolet Camaro GT4R on driver swap.
  • Server: fixed erroneous car visibility in certain situations with limited opponent visibility.
PHYSICS

• Fixed an issue when a puncture caused by excessive tyre wear would compromise the suspension geometry upon returning to the garage.
  • Similarly to other puncture scenarios (pressure loss and flatspotting), the punctured tyre is now "patched up" after a pitstop/in garage but remains in a critical condition and is not to be reused.
  • Adjustments to wet tyre wear in different temperatures.
UI

• Corrected credits page image compression.
  • More detailed tyre condition indicator in the Pitstop MFD page for used tyre sets
  • NOTE: ranges from white to black based on the worst property of the worst tyre of the set.
  • Corrected an issue that prevented dry tyre set 1 to be selected in the pitstop MFD when the car was on wet tyres.#Fixed UI leaderboard erroneously showing placeholder entry with no laptimes to show.
GRAPHICS

• Corrected windscreen wiper mask for the Mercedes-AMG GT4.

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Here's a trick i found on acc forum for 32:9 screens to avoid lateral image distortion, basically set your screen as a triple screen :D

1. Enable triple screen in the video settings
2. Go to track, pause the game and open view settings
3. Set screen width to 400mm, bezel width to 0mm, side screen angle to 13 degrees and the distance from screens to whatever is the distance from your eyes to the center of the monitor
4. In the video settings find a resolution scale value that doesn't show a line in between the "monitors"
5. Maybe also set post processing to low, higher settings seem to cause a color difference in the "monitor angle", at least in some weather/lighting conditions

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Save up to 90% for a limited time in the Steam Halloween Sale!
Assetto Corsa -80%
Assetto Corsa Porsche Season Pass -86%
Assetto Corsa DLC -80%
Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition -90%
MORE INFO: http://bit.ly/Steam_ACSale
Assetto Corsa Competizione -60%
Assetto Corsa Competizione IGTC DLC -35%
Assetto Corsa Competizione GT4 DLC -35%
MORE INFO: http://bit.ly/Steam_ACCSale

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score

zevme

Community Member
Reaction score
somebody please help

why cannot a friend join to my acc server? we have played online earlier but it wont work now

please some one help me in setup
thanks

FlyAxL

RSR Academy
Reaction score
somebody please help

why cannot a friend join to my acc server? we have played online earlier but it wont work now

please some one help me in setup
thanks
Port forwarding correctly setup in your modem/router?
Firewall rules?
Server pingable from internet?
Other people can join?

Any restriction rules on server (min SA / max ping / ...)?
DLC content your friend is missing?
Password protected server?

Last edited:

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
DLC is out now! £7.99/€8.99 which is an okay price I think. Will be testing for the RCI 3h Imola later, be interesting to see if the game runs any better.

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
DLC is out now! £7.99/€8.99 which is an okay price I think. Will be testing for the RCI 3h Imola later, be interesting to see if the game runs any better.
Need to test new bop, hopefully our team is lucky and honda is the new aston :D

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Somebody who wants to do some testing together?

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I'd love to but the DLC doesn't appear in my steam, when I look for it I just get the gt4 and inter gt challenge DLC
Look in the ACC discord chat of RSR I explained how you can find it. You should go to their announcement page.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
I'd love to but the DLC doesn't appear in my steam, when I look for it I just get the gt4 and inter gt challenge DLC
Or on steam activity you just click on the dlc it will redirect you to store and you can buy it

FlyAxL

RSR Academy
Reaction score
just followw the link

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread