Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
*Didn't fully read video title on mobile, nvm*

Last edited:

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Any tips for setting force feedback in AC on my G29? Had a first practice with the GTAM at Silverstone last night and it is good fun but I can’t seem to find a sweet spot in the force feedback.

I read in some guides that minimum force should be turned up, 16% is what I ended up with I think. After a bit of a play I found that turning road and slip effects off and adding 30% damping was necessary to get rid of violent and noisy motion whilst driving in a straight line (I think this is clipping?). I turned the gain down and at around 70 gain it seemed to be better without the clipping but still a bit vague in a straight line.

Any settings that work well with the G29 or a good guide that explains what the settings actually mean and how to set them up would be appreciated.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Any tips for setting force feedback in AC on my G29? Had a first practice with the GTAM at Silverstone last night and it is good fun but I can’t seem to find a sweet spot in the force feedback.

I read in some guides that minimum force should be turned up, 16% is what I ended up with I think. After a bit of a play I found that turning road and slip effects off and adding 30% damping was necessary to get rid of violent and noisy motion whilst driving in a straight line (I think this is clipping?). I turned the gain down and at around 70 gain it seemed to be better without the clipping but still a bit vague in a straight line.

Any settings that work well with the G29 or a good guide that explains what the settings actually mean and how to set them up would be appreciated.
the settings i used when i had g27

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score
the settings i used when i had g27

Thanks, will try this. Interesting having the damping set almost at full, the dubious guides I found last night were suggesting putting this at 0 that definitely didn’t improve things!

Nolitnax

Community Member
Reaction score
Since I participate rather regularly in these events, I thought some of you might also be interested.
It's not iRacing by no means, but it sure does it's job more than good enough imho and for the first time ever with a sponsorship from Gamivo! :cool:

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
Me trying to do Goodwood Festival Of Speed in the crazy Audi 90 Quattro IMSA GTO. For a video that is 45 secs long, it took 45mins to record. :p Brutal car/track combo!

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
All Assetto corsa DLC are 75%off

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread