Assetto Corsa Chit Chat (1 Viewer)

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Does anybody who drives in VR knows how to get rid of the terrible sunreflections on the windscreen ? Had same issue at Spa and Sebring isnt different. To much sun in the screen causes me to basicly loose sight in VR its so bright cant see the track anymore

Jomba

Community Member
Reaction score
Disable it in custom shaders option. Not sure which option is it though, I think Lighting FX. Just turn off the entire tab.

Last edited:

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Disable it in custom shaders option. Not sure which option is it though, I think Lighting FX. Just turn off the entire tab.
Only 2 things i have turned on custom shaders else it cant load the track its needed for the prototype. General patch settings is on and fake shadows fx. Still got the issue. Need a solution really else i cant race safely

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Why after downloading track pack for league spa can no longer be loaded and is replaced by another one?

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Why after downloading track pack for league spa can no longer be loaded and is replaced by another one?

You cant join races on Spa anymore in public lobbys ? Does it say anything when you get kicked out ?

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Spa we used was original spa with a modded folder(spa_osrw) for extended pit slots. In the past we had some issues with this kinda stuff with original track not working properly, i had it with imola for example. All you can/need to do since we dont need spa anymore for this season is
Option 1: inside spa folder you have a folder called spa_orsw delete this one. Try if it works
Option 2:inside content/tracks delete spa folder then you do the steam verify thingy and it will re-download spa

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Tried a lap in VR, this is some crazy stuff :D

Edit: any way to remove 6 MJ per lap of hybrid usage limit? :chicken:

Last edited:

Daniel H

Community Member
Reaction score
Just an usefull information for all using the Rift.
As I told you my Hdmi Plug was broken and I get one on warranty. That will never happen again because i use this little Item: works!
(A new cable is hard to get and costs 79€ !)
Screenshot_20200313-195945_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20200313-200015_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi guys my son was playing a bit and I saw that the window reflections are super white. Also in the Races we had in the league some cars just reflect white. Any idea what I could do to fix this? It seems I have that since the IER P13 install... (sorry for the crappy „screenshot“)

194E7191-01BF-4547-A374-9F97E2168878.jpeg

Last edited:

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Anyone knows why if i load a replay in VR (or the ac benchmark) fps are on 85-90 (even 120 if i raise the refresh) but when doing single player practice or hotlap they drop to 45 like if frame smoothing is forced on? I know it's related to cpu doing physics work but i don't expect to affect performance that much:dead:

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
With ASW, it will kick in if it detects it can't hit 90 regularly enough. With it off, you could be hitting something like 85 fps normally, but with it on it will pull it down to 45. Try forcing it off and use the performance overlay in Oculus Tray Tool to get a better idea of what's going on.

You can also check out the 'Render Stats' HUD app in the game. My ASW kicks in if the MAIN_T (CPU) goes above 60-70% or so. In normal race conditions mine doesn't get above 50.

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Anyone knows why if i load a replay in VR (or the ac benchmark) fps are on 85-90 (even 120 if i raise the refresh) but when doing single player practice or hotlap they drop to 45 like if frame smoothing is forced on? I know it's related to cpu doing physics work but i don't expect to affect performance that much:dead:
With your setup, 45fps in hotlap, something must be screwed. I have easily 90fps in every scenario in AC with my 1080 Ti. Maybe if I raced 50 AI cars fps would drop to 45fps because of all the physics that needs to be calculated on the CPU :cool:

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Forgot to mention I'm using pimax 5k+

I think mod tracks like mosport are quite taxing, i have huge fps drop (from 90 to 55) when approaching Moss corner

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread