iRacing Chit Chat (2 Viewers)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Looks like they’ve got 40% off new memberships at the moment bud.
Id be returning lol not starting all over again when i have content and should hopefuly still be a B licence i left being an A lol

Nismo

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Just an update on myself really.

You guys might know that I've been away for a really long time. First early this year braking my arm, after that a knee injury. After that I got diagnosed with Glandular fever. For you guys who don't know what this is; its basicly being really tired all the time and having a low resistance.
So after work I basicly went to bed all the time thats why you never really heared anything from me

The good news is I'm getting some up's recently what means I got time to drive again. I Learned living with it and know how to deal with it the best as possible by powernapping where I can.

I Hope to make my return on racing this weekend with the 3 Hours of Catalunya.

See you there?

Mark

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Man...i really do not understand the FFB in iRacing. Its not i need a muscle growing racegame i just wanna do nice longer races but its freaking heavy. Tried turning down lots of stuff cant find a good feeling. Looks like its clipping also. Any tips for DD1 anyone ? I mean i dont think its realistic that a 488 GT3 always is more then 14nm in corners ??? or am i missing something hahha :pompous:

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Man...i really do not understand the FFB in iRacing. Its not i need a muscle growing racegame i just wanna do nice longer races but its freaking heavy. Tried turning down lots of stuff cant find a good feeling. Looks like its clipping also. Any tips for DD1 anyone ? I mean i dont think its realistic that a 488 GT3 always is more then 14nm in corners ??? or am i missing something hahha :pompous:
Have you gone through these recommended settings? https://www.fanatec.com/forum/discussion/653/iracing-pc-fanatec-recommended-settings

They worked well for me. Tune to flavour (and specific car) afterwards.

P

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
As Paul said try out the recommended settings, they're not bad. Still a bit heavy, but a good starting point.

I run them slightly changed with the FFB strength at 87 and ingame strength between 1.8 and 3.0, depending on car.

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hmm well i have tried the recommended ones. But when i do 100 ffb i am sure i am gonna break something and its not the wheel . Now i just fiddled around and with 30% ffb and in game i need to set max ffb to 28nm i can drive decent with wheel force at around 5.8nm. I just dont understand that when i lower my wheel FFB in game it needs to set to 28nm in this case.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
IF Anyone has a discount code id be very grateful for it...:):):):)

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
IF Anyone has a discount code id be very grateful for it...:):):):)
What are you looking for? For a short term and try out code or for already a year or two?
The best deal is the new membership directly from iRacing. You'll get 50% off for one or two years membership. There are some other like "PR-GRIPTV19 " from Matt Malone, where you get 3 month and the Ford GT3 (totally outdated car) for 10$.

Last edited:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
What are you looking for? For a short term and try out code or for already a year or two?
The best deal ist the new membership directly from iRacing. You'll get 50% off for one or two years membership. There are some other like "PR-GRIPTV19 " from Matt Malone, where you get 3 month and the Ford GT3 (totally outdated car) for 10$.
Just looking for 3 months tbh just to see if i can get back in to it... however that code PR-GRIPTV19 is invalid lol i know $39 aint alot of money but when you have none in the first place its alot lol

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just looking for 3 months tbh just to see if i can get back in to it... however that code PR-GRIPTV19 is invalid lol i know $39 aint alot of money but when you have none in the first place its alot lol
All of them are not working, if you already have an account. The only deal is the actual Black Friday one, with 25% off

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
All of them are not working, if you already have an account. The only deal is the actual Black Friday one, with 25% off
yeah it only gives you a year or 2 years lol.. ill have to wait to see if a deal for 3 months comes along i think

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
yeah it only gives you a year or 2 years lol.. ill have to wait to see if a deal for 3 months comes along i think
Then you have to wait for a long long time :oops: (probably as long as the sun stops running ;))

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Then you have to wait for a long long time :oops: (probably as long as the sun stops running ;))
lol more thank likely lol last one i received was beginning of this year lol

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
does anyone have a setup for the Porsche gt3 cup car.??
dont matter what track its for just need something other than the baseline setup.??? please. cheers

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
does anyone have a setup for the Porsche gt3 cup car.??
dont matter what track its for just need something other than the baseline setup.??? please. cheers

I have a setup for you. Can do 2.09 with it on road america. Its uhm very tricky on fresh tires tho but its willing to turn in and turn on throtthle instead of understeer on throttle.@Jonno https://we.tl/t-cbURO7UQfR

Last edited:

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Y'all ever get a turn in and exit so millimetrically perfect that you get horny off of it
Happens all the time I even get a fizzy sensation on the end of my Pe**s.

Blue Monkey

Reaction score
Look at that

InsaneBase

Community Member
Reaction score
What GTE do most of you race in? The Fefe? The Bismarck? I only have the Ford but I think I kind of am an outlier here.

Users who are viewing this thread