iRacing Chit Chat (2 Viewers)

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
i am about to do a oval street stock rookie race in a few min. Trying to get out of rookie atm

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
i am about to do a oval street stock rookie race in a few min. Trying to get out of rookie atm
I´m doing road races

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Ha I don't think I can since my braking and force feedback feels weird. Also I don't like the mazda
If you ever want to do road racing outside of rookies, there is not much choices, i believe.

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Got a black flag in qualify when i left pit lane for unsafe exit, wtf i was alone!

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Got a black flag in qualify when i left pit lane for unsafe exit, wtf i was alone!
You probably went over the line or something
Post automatically merged:

I managed to qualli in second position and had to do a code brown save twice because I got bumped and ended up fighting back to p4. Pretty happy :)

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Maybe not so special for you guys, but just wanted to let you guys know I managed to win my first oval Iracing race. Starting from pole. :)
The ford vintage? Do you downshift at corners?

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
There we go :D

d lic.jpg

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Well done, have you decided what to do next?

The Skip is an amazing car, but the racing is very bad at the moment with too many new people who think they are playing Forza and next week is a street circuit so I would not bother with it!

If you work to the C license then you can do the IMSA Pilot Sport in TCR or Cayman GT4, which seems to have much cleaner racing, although the tyres do make the GT4 quite hard to drive.

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Well done, have you decided what to do next?

The Skip is an amazing car, but the racing is very bad at the moment with too many new people who think they are playing Forza and next week is a street circuit so I would not bother with it!

If you work to the C license then you can do the IMSA Pilot Sport in TCR or Cayman GT4, which seems to have much cleaner racing, although the tyres do make the GT4 quite hard to drive.
I was thinking of m8 Gte, not touching open wheelers...

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
How's dallara f3?

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
ez virtual car is cheaper :p

Users who are viewing this thread