#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
New season to be announced tomorrow

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Is anyone interested in doing the VLMC btw?

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Is anyone interested in doing the VLMC btw?
I was thinking about it, but due to costs can only do one and would rather do VEC.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
same here but with the incraeased cost of the VEC im not interested in vlmc

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
No intrest in paying to race.. Got my own project in the mix and its FREE to race...

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Got this in the steam summer sale. Gonna give it a quick go & see if it's worth my time without a wheel :oops::D

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Got this in the steam summer sale. Gonna give it a quick go & see if it's worth my time without a wheel :oops::D
It might be tough without a wheel but your the controller master so give it a try and see what you think. if you get stuck, just shout

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
took me an hour to figure out how to change the steering ratio from like 900 degrees... (like seriously, who even plays on a wheel with that much rotation?!)
just thrown the clio cup around silverstone international with the in built AI, AI at default settings.
A few tweaks, steering & braking mainly, & I managed a 1.15.8 beating the ai by a good .3s. (Still a good margin from my pcars2 time 1.13.4, though I can fiddle with the car settings a lot more & have a general idea of what the hell I'm doing)
Give me a few days to figure out what the game is trying to tell me with the colours & stupid metric/ imperial mix up throughout the settings & I should start getting places haha

Last edited:

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
took me an hour to figure out how to change the steering ratio from like 900 degrees... (like seriously, who even plays on a wheel with that much rotation?!)
just thrown the clio cup around silverstone international with the in built AI, AI at default settings.
A few tweaks, steering & braking mainly, & I managed a 1.15.8 beating the ai by a good .3s. (Still a good margin from my pcars2 time 1.13.4, though I can fiddle with the car settings a lot more & have a general idea of what the hell I'm doing)
Give me a few days to figure out what the game is trying to tell me with the colours & stupid metric/ imperial mix up throughout the settings & I should start getting places haha
sounds like a good start! keep practicing. we have something fun coming up in Rfactor2 soon

Blue Monkey

Reaction score
took me an hour to figure out how to change the steering ratio from like 900 degrees..
Lets say you have a G29, you SHOULD load up the preset and then the wheel should be synced to whatever the car offers. In most cars you can change the steering ratio, which in turn adjusts the wheel range aswell.
You can then continue editing the preset and save it as a new one (ie. My G29 settings, or as I do "Logitech G29 - Oreca LM-P2")

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
that's exactly how I had to sort the steering out @Blue Monkey. took the ratio from 900 down to 14...
Saved under controller_razer

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
To access the new UI you will need to subscribe to a special branch on Steam – here’s how to do that;

Step one
Right click on rFactor 2 in your Steam Library and go to Properties

Step Two
Click on the tab at the top of the window ‘Betas‘ and from the drop down select ‘Public-Beta‘

Now in the background rFactor 2 will now load the Public Beta branch, it make take a little while first time!

*_*

Users who are viewing this thread