rFactor 2 Chit Chat (1 Viewer)

FlyAxL

RSR Academy
Reaction score
yes it is really good, the only thing that i think need some work is the massive frame drop near the pit aera.

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
its good but not as good as Iracing's version haha

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Let's say I want to join vec or p1, where do I start?

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Let's say I want to join vec or p1, where do I start?
firstly both are endurance racing series so if you are able to commit then great! next is both involve some costs, since both series use DLC tracks and cars but mostly the same across both series. the Virtual Endurance Championship(VEC) is run by the Simracing.club and requires you to go through their academy to gain the correct licence before being able to take part. the VEC also requires a entry fee per driver for the season aswell as the DLCs required. currently the VEC is between seasons and no news of season 13 has been released.

What sort of experience do you have for multi class endurance racing? either way id suggest P1 as a easier place to start, bit more relaxed and no academy to get through. there is still an entrance fee and DLC costs but for P1 if the car is paid for and space becomes available then u can join.

Morvic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
there is still an entrance fee and DLC costs but for P1 if the car is paid for and space becomes available then u can join.
It's also significantly cheaper which makes it more friendly for a begginner (5 euro per driver compared to 30 in VEC I think?)

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Never done any race with driver swap, though i've done some multiclass races in other sims

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Never done any race with driver swap, though i've done some multiclass races in other sims
Driver swap is relatively easy in rf2 youll need to map a button to do it but if your serious about it im sure the guys who race enduro will go through it with you :cool:

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Of course we would. With the endurance racing in both rf2 and iracing, we work as teams and as such any problems we have we work on together. everything would be explained and any questions answered. so feel free to signup next time theres a signup thread

Users who are viewing this thread